What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - nikolaiosterbo - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for nikolaiosterbo 

In-game Name: Brian Shawn

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198974392317

Ban ID: no IDEA

Reason given for your ban: Not given any.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I wrote a message after a rp incident, with a clip posted to it. I managed to @ a police role, which enraged police, which is why I might have been banned. I'm not sure, but I think I swore in the message as well, something along the lines of "look at these powergaming cunts" or "the police are powergaming cunts". I was angry at the time, I apologize for the language. I was angry at the police because I kept experiencing bad rp from them when trying to create good rp, they just kept on powergaming. This led to me exploding and posting a clip of it in the police chat.

Why should we unban you ?: Because it was an honest mistake that will not happen again, I didn't think of the language as insulting. I will not do this again, and I apologize. I think I should be unbanned because i didn't do anything wrong in rp, i got angry at police doing bad rp. I did a mistake OOC, and that i think i should be able to make up for.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As said earlier on, this is a bad habit. I wasnt actually aware that swearing was taken this seriously, but now that I do, I will make sure that this is not to repeat itself. I apologise for the swearing, i do not find this acceptable. I was aggravated by the police time after time breaking rules, but nothing changing, blamed on desync when its obvious etc. I can assure you that i will stop this, and instead just take things to ts if i feel thats appropriate. 

Again, I am very sorry about this.

Niko

Just to clarify a bit. I Did not just randomly use swear words about police, all of these were after rp situations which ended with police abusing game mechanics, or powergaming. I took it to teamspeak 2 times but they always blamed it on something else. It is my responsibility of course, to remain professional and use proper language. I really am sorry for swearing at the police, i will show them respect.

I wasnt sure how to add more to my appeal, not trying to push it forwards, just felt i had more to add. 

I also think that you should unban me, because most of the time, i create good RP, and i am not one of those that just grind taxi without rping at all. I hang around with people, and create scenarios. 

Sorry about all of this.

So you can't follow basic forum rules, why can we trust you to follow server rules?

Sorry, forum seemed to be down for me. I replied to the other admins comment on why i thought the language was acceptable. I replied, then it got locked. As said, this was a mistake made by me. I please ask you to consider that even though i broke a rule OOC, i can create good RP, and be an asset to your community. This will not happen again.

Niko

Very well. 
I have lifted the discord ban, however, any more of this nonsense from you and you will be shown the door right away. This is an adult community, behave accordingly.

Furthermore, you seem to have gotten yourself banned through a player report, for an incident that happened shortly before you were removed from our discord. This needs to be appealed separately.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back