What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 482 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeno

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jake Woods

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 482

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/22/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2220

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So he killed my 2 mates and I killed him, i got him in my car and taken him to dodgy doc. I spent 50k to get him up and then had my knife to him the whole time. demanded he drops his gun and knife, he wasted my time for about 7 mins only listening to my demand of hands up. He then pulls out the gun, rolls and shoots me dead. He didn't speak a single word at any point so it was a shit situation overall on his half.

Please note my voice isn't picked up because it was selected to a different mic but you can see what I'm doing

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/3-k_OARGpNw%20https://youtu.be/r7y_B2ZrTiQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi,

I'm going to post all the footage I have of my side of this incident.

The reason I went afk was due to being in teamspeak, trying to sort out many rulebreaks that had already occurred in this situation such as people getting teleported out of cars, VDM, and potential meta gaming.

In the end, I used you stepping back as my opportunity to draw my weapon and defend myself. The RP throughout was shit and the scenario should have been paused while OOC discussions were being had. I was originally going to report for the issues experienced by your two friends, and for yourself stamping on me to force me in range of the doctor, however decided not to due to the entire situation being awful and I didn't want to linger on it.

Staff can make their own mind up from the footage.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

resolving is to be done after RP situation for 1.

For 2 I was on my way up to where they were before the beef kicked off as the supra was in my radio, then I arrive and see both of my mates down which I expected as no reply on radio, I drive next to the mate in the gown and he confirmed you killed them so then I ran you over & your stabbing of the guy in supra was shit lol 

My little step back was hardly moving much more backwards my knife was still locked on. You also selected your weapon wheel and then I moved back while your in your wheel so you were planning to do it without me moving

and I didn't hit you to get you close. you were bugged standing up on my screen so I ran you over to sort the visual glitch.

Also unedited video would be better please

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Thudcan you explain why you thought it was acceptable to start solving a situation when you're still involved in an ongoing sit? Additionally what was your reason for not dropping the gun when he had a knife to you right after getting coat-hanger doctored back to life? 

I thought it was acceptable to begin solving the issues with this sit while I was dead in the car as I didnt expect to be dodgy doctored back to life and instead was waiting to bleed out.

I dont have a good reason for not complying with the knife man, I wasn't thinking and really was looking for any way out by that point.

I was the first initial person in this situation.

I came to ts with you to discuss the reason and after a short while of my arguing your poor ideas you left.

Here is a run down of what happened in my eyes.

I had just came out of hospital and start a verbal argument with a man (guy in camo who can be seen at car at start of video), he makes a threat to me and we get into a knife fight, guy in car (Thud) explained to me in TS he had no relation to this man but regardless tries to punch me etc anyway. I get put into the car by the man (camo guy) and then Thud drives away with me. I had already radioed that I needed a pickup from hospital from my friends who funny enough responded "okay omw don't beef anyone on your own" as my character is known for that, ironic. This is when the supra (my friend) pulls up behind Thud and tails him out of pillbox, I start shouting at him "fuck off dirty triad" so that he recognises my voice and hears that im injured thus knowing not to leave. He pulls up to talk to Thud and eventually see's that I am on the floor and drives over to me to try put me in his car. This is when Thud (with no former quality roleplay with either me OR my friend), stabs him. I'd like to note from my understanding Thud was just trying to make a quick bit of cash or something from him saying "what's it worth" when I'm asking him to take me to hospital. 

The guy in the supra had sent GPS location to FAME and radioed which is when Fame shows up in the Jag to see his two mates dead on the floor. I had explained this to Thud in ts but he was negligent and insisted it was Meta. 

I'd also like to note that him "punching you towards dodgy doctor" doesn't do anything as he has the defib on him. Also I don't appreciate you telling friends on whatever communication platform you are at that you were at dodgy doctor and possibly streaming it.

You say you were initially going to report it however you were the only person in the wrong liable to report up until you NVL to keep your stuff, which by then you hadn't lost anything so why would you self incriminate yourself?

I had took the people in camo to the hospital initially, and got involved in the fight as they were my passengers (as you can see he is still unloading injured people in the clip).

My main issue was with whatever method was used to remove people from the car, as the video clearly shows he was in my car and after the supra pulls up alongside he teleported out. 

The friend I was streaming to was not in the server and no longer even plays RPUK, hence me explaining the dodgy doctor.

I've shown all the footage I have of this as I dont have anything to hide. I admit I didnt value my life and roleplayed poorly - I dont dispute that. Simply wanted to show all key moments that led to me making that bad decision.

I had took the people in camo to the hospital initially, and got involved in the fight as they were my passengers (as you can see he is still unloading injured people in the clip).

My main issue was with whatever method was used to remove people from the car, as the video clearly shows he was in my car and after the supra pulls up alongside he teleported out. 

The friend I was streaming to was not in the server and no longer even plays RPUK, hence me explaining the dodgy doctor.

I've shown all the footage I have of this as I dont have anything to hide. I admit I didnt value my life and roleplayed poorly - I dont dispute that. Simply wanted to show all key moments that led to me making that bad decision.
In my opinion no type of events warrant a rulebreak, but considering the events that happened were only made poor by yourself committing such acts, I think its significantly worse in this instance.

It was made clear to me that you only had value for your items and note roleplay in teamspeak when you said something about the lines of "tell them to take me to hospital and we can forget about it"

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion no type of events warrant a rulebreak, but considering the events that happened were only made poor by yourself committing such acts, I think its significantly worse in this instance.

It was made clear to me that you only had value for your items and note roleplay in teamspeak when you said something about the lines of "tell them to take me to hospital and we can forget about it"
I asked to be taken to hospital so we can forget about it to nullify the entire situation, to move on. No one lost anything (apart from time) and we could go on and continue playing the game.

Obviously that isn't how things have gone, so from this point I will wait for staff to comment.

I'll stop this discussion going any further, Regardless of being downed or not you should always be ready for RP to happen. If solving something this should be put on pause if RP begins to happy. Once you get picked up he tells you to drop the gun, you then decided to do the opposite of this and drop other items. The moment you feel you're at an advantage you equip your gun and roll backwards. Quite frankly I feel this shows you just wanted to win here and didn't care for any RP.

ID 482 will receive a 1 day ban for G2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back