What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Matt Lothbrok - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyKat

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Katelyn Billingsley

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Matt Lothbrok

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/23/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1800

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So we decided to try and take Matt Lothbrok and his Colleague hostage down the bottom of Fallen Angels, because of a personal vendetta. As we pulled up, me and Steve pull guns on him from 2 different angles and asked him to step out of the car and not to panic. In the Video evidence you can clearly see that Lothbrok refused to listen and continued to press his panic even with multiple firearms pointed at him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugsbU1FEfBU

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

So, if you watch the video in slow motion, from my perspective, which you have uploaded there, you can see I press my panic as I was putting my hands up once I realise what is happening; just before you tell me to not press my panic, however, after you tell me to put my hands up. Therefore, I don't believe that I refused any demands as I was told not to press my panic after I had pressed my panic. 

After the 2 people on the bikes who were holding me hostage were shot under D/INS Petrov's orders, you called me into TS. From that short conversation that we had I gathered that you wanted to speak to the person who authorised the shot, and, your focus was not on me, all you told me was that I should not have pressed my panic button, to which I replied that I have to look through my bodycam if we wanted to talk about that, then, you left TS. I was just wondering, what has changed since then, because to my understanding at that time, you did not have any intention to put up a report on me.

you called me into TS. From that short conversation that we had I gathered that you wanted to speak to the person who authorised the shot, and, your focus was not on me
I was the one that wanted to speak to the person authotizing the shot, not Kat. I came in to hear your side and ask who the person who authorized it was, Kat was the one that asked you to come in ts about this situation that involved you. I left ts after a few minutes due to RP reasons. 🙂

Ah okay, fair enough then. @KittyKat do you want to talk in TS again because last time we didn’t really talk? If not, I’m happy to let the admins decide.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back