What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - stormhendy_ - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormhendy_

Unban Appeal for stormhendy_ 

In-game Name: storm hendy

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198272881738

Ban ID: havent got one as i cant get into the discord

Reason given for your ban: i cant fully remeber the reason why i was banned from the discord i havent been here for a long time

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i do remeber once that i was being a lippy twat towards mebers off staff and bascially refusing help and being childish and then ended up getting blacklisted from making tickets

Why should we unban you ?: as i would lik to apologise to the staff i was rude to and try and get unbanned from the discord

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Please provide your discord ID either the long number or if you're unsure on how to get that the name and numbers will be fine.

Example: Fluqi#0001

yes mate i do i got banned from a lot of servers when my acoount got hacked and it sent links to many discord including this one unfortunatly thats something i couldnt off helped?

Right initially you were given a ticket blacklist for being being obnoxious and rude to our volunteer team who were asking you for details to help best solve/direct your issue. You decided to accuse the staff team of "doing stuff to your account to prevent you playing the game" because they asked for your steam ID, you also told staff to piss off then had a meltdown in the Discord public channels.

Why should we unban you ?: as i would lik to apologise to the staff i was rude to and try and get unbanned from the discord
Apologising is a start, but what assurance can you give me that this wont happen again?

I assure you that this will not happen again not going to lie a was a absolute child back then and clearly had anger problems and decided to use that in a way to respond back to the staff and yes I do apologies for my actions back then on how I was with the staff as it was not needed one bit you have my word to you discord a a social and support material not a cause chaos and be rude to the that volenteer to help out

I appreciate you acknowledging the way you went about things were immature, childish and what not. 

I must warn you that any further actions going forward that line up with the actions you took almost 8 months ago simply won't stand and will be met with the same action that you faced previously. 

I'm going to be pushing a discord unban today.

Don't be that guy, have a bit of respect, patience and understanding.

We do not and will not tolerate abuse toward our Staff Team when all they do is try to help. 

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back