What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Hank Summers - Detective Constable

Rhys

Banned
Over the past few days, and I'm sure a lot longer on Hanks behalf with the planning and evidence gathering, a CID investigation was opened on 229. 

Our houses, cars and lockups were raided, and a few members were arrested. Throughout all of this, Hanks roleplay was some of the best I have come across on the server. Nothing felt rushed or forced with the situation and it played out over a few days. Myself losing a lot of stuff during the raids, I wanted the rp side of things to come first and make the best and most enjoyable outcome for all parties involved. 

After the raids happened and being on the run for a while, I phoned Hank in game and asked him to meet me in a secluded area up in Paleto in the mountains, a long journey from the city for anyone to come, especially for someone who is busy with other policing duties. Hank went along with the request off his own back and set up a whole operation quickly for it. When this situation played out, it was incredible and extremely fun. He could've quite easily ignored my request to meet up, and could have just detained me on the spot, but as mentioned before, he let it all play out for the rp experience. 

It was an absolute pleasure to be at the centre of all this along with Hank, and will be something I wont forget. Below is a little video (intentionally over dramatic and satire may I add) of just one of the scenarios that happened. 

From myself and the people of 229, thank you! 

Also, a shout out to Judge Mike Ross and Solicitor Jason Birth. 

@Hank Summers (https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/72894-hank-summers/

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Micky Myou and the rest of 229 are an example of prioritizing RP over items and it’s refreshing to hear people coming out of these situations with such a positive attitude. I really forward to RPing with you and your group in the future.

Amazing work as well @Hank SummersI hope the paperwork wasn’t too painful.

1 hour ago, Micky M said:

Over the past few days, and I'm sure a lot longer on Hanks behalf with the planning and evidence gathering, a CID investigation was opened on 229. 

Our houses, cars and lockups were raided, and a few members were arrested. Throughout all of this, Hanks roleplay was some of the best I have come across on the server. Nothing felt rushed or forced with the situation and it played out over a few days. Myself losing a lot of stuff during the raids, I wanted the rp side of things to come first and make the best and most enjoyable outcome for all parties involved. 

After the raids happened and being on the run for a while, I phoned Hank in game and asked him to meet me in a secluded area up in Paleto in the mountains, a long journey from the city for anyone to come, especially for someone who is busy with other policing duties. Hank went along with the request off his own back and set up a whole operation quickly for it. When this situation played out, it was incredible and extremely fun. He could've quite easily ignored my request to meet up, and could have just detained me on the spot, but as mentioned before, he let it all play out for the rp experience. 

It was an absolute pleasure to be at the centre of all this along with Hank, and will be something I wont forget. Below is a little video (intentionally over dramatic and satire may I add) of just one of the scenarios that happened. 

From myself and the people of 229, thank you! 

Also, a shout out to Judge Mike Ross and Solicitor Jason Birth. 

@Hank Summers (https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/72894-hank-summers/

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
It's not over yet, it's only the beginning. He put a lot of work into it leading up to it which I assited him with. He did a great job as a whole

Back