What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 86 Charlie Senna - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hussain

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Doreen Cox

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 86 Charlie Senna

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/03/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1045

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: myself and my friend were taking hostages to then take them to a location and make them fight each other for money,
we came across a gentleman at ballers turf and decided he was going to be one of our targets, whilst ensuring he was of no threat to us by taking his stuff off him. player 86 then shot myself and my friend with zero rp.
Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.)
i feel charlie could have made this situation more enjoyable for everyone as the shoe is now on the other foot, he could have taken us hostage, let his friend rob us, the list is endless but instead it ended in a terrible way.
i then asked id 86 to ts to witch he replied "dont have ts you'll have to come discord"
we then joined the police liaison channel to try and resolve the situation but when discussing it with id 86 he could not understand that what he done was wrong. this has further led me to this repoet, cheers.

(please excuse my mrs shouting on me for breakfast haha)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/WMw6patVd7c

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I'd first like to say that from where I was I had no idea that you were planning on furthering this RP scenario after your robbery as when I had been near in prior to me shooting you, to me it just looked like the standard robbery of a civilian on my turf. In your clip you don't mention the gladiator idea until just before you are shot meaning there is no possible way of me knowing your true intentions I could only make out what I could see.

I had circled the area a few times as I had seen the two of you talking to Tyrone, seeing how long you had been talking for I decided to stop selling my own drugs and deposit my cash in case you tried to do anything. After depositing my cash I made sure to arm myself to ensure I was able to defend myself and Tyrone if my suspicions of you two being dodgy were right. I returned to the scene to see both of you surrounding Tyrone, one of which having a knife pointed at him. Seeing this I knew I had to defend him as he is someone I talk to enough to be familiar with, on top of that you were also robbing someone on my gangs turf which is a sign of disrespect to that gang. Granted I was not in colours but that was due to me selling.

I shot you both to ensure that Tyrone was safe and to show you not to be disrespecting the gangs of the city, as provoking them can end up messy. I should have been in colours to show presence but as previously mentioned due to the circumstance I was in at the time I had not put them on as I am not actively looking to be arrest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd first like to say that from where I was I had no idea that you were planning on furthering this RP scenario after your robbery as when I had been near in prior to me shooting you, to me it just looked like the standard robbery of a civilian on my turf. In your clip you don't mention the gladiator idea until just before you are shot meaning there is no possible way of me knowing your true intentions I could only make out what I could see.
Since i was the other guy in the clip with the knife to tyrone ill chip in my own piece as well, the reason you didn't know their was gonna be any further RP in the situation is because you didn't speak to anyone involved and hardly was even around so for you to say you don't know any further roleplay was coming from this is the problem because you shot first and then found out after you RDM'd.

I should have been in colours to show presence but as previously mentioned due to the circumstance I was in at the time I had not put them on as I am not actively looking to be arrest.

You were in your house like you said in liason where you could've easily went and grabbed an outfit from the wardrobe to show presence but even at this it still doesn't matter as you still did shoot with no prior RP except the hole your robbing people on my turf. We have had a interaction 100x better with a ballas lead which the RP went on for a full Saturday and all parties enjoyed themselves from what i took from it. We don't play these character for money or anything else within RP except having a good time in RP situations which is our key target is to have a good time and make sure everyone is enjoying the roleplay experience.

Seeing this I knew I had to defend him as he is someone I talk to enough to be familiar with, on top of that you were also robbing someone on my gangs turf which is a sign of disrespect to that gang
This is a RP server and the gang is virtual, RP still needs to be giving whether its your gangs turf or in your front garden in my opinion 

i will not be commenting further unless staff wish for me to do so, cheers 

So I am the person who was getting Robbed (Tyrone) in the first place. Before you two came along me and Charlie were just selling and he was out of colours because the whole city knows that Ballas and Triads are at war. I personally think it is obvious why he wasn't in colours as there was barely any other Ballas in the city at the time. The point/points I just want to put out there are. If you see two people robbing your friend on your turf or not, someone who you have known for over 3 months in reality you will try stop it. It is obvious that Charlie knew who I was as I wear the same clothes nearly all the time. I just don't see how he did anything wrong as he was around the situation in general, start - end, I am not saying that he was there for the whole situation but he was for most of it and was able to read the situation.

My other point is that until he came back before he shot you that is when you mentioned it (the game) and you didn't say it was for money to me so that's why I kept saying no and plus you two just started to rob me. I also do not understand how you two could take me to this area to play for money on a two seater bike, it was like you said it just when Charlie came back so he thinks everything is alright. Maybe if you wanted someone for a game mode you actually ask them instead of robbing them.

My other point is that you two actually came back for me at grove street a few times. Why was there just two of you in a car looking for someone at the bottom then I ran in front of your car, hid and the other guy out the car which was one of you followed me and couldn't fine me. He then said "Where did he go I can't find him." I just don't get how you can spot me on tweedle after a picture with a few others and then come to that very location and look for me? Aren't you meant to forget if you do pass away in the city? I am not sure what you guys are thinking. To me it seems weird to come back and look for me because of a tweedle pic, I get it was like 6 hours later or however many but that still should not be allowed to then go target me and look for me when you respawned previously.

This is just my view of the situation. It should not be this big and you shouldn't try to rob someone then ask them to come a game show to try fool the bystander watching. You shouldn't of came back too, that is why I am reporting it as it isn't right that you two did and I also know it was you two as I heard his voice and I have the body cam up that you two are using in this report. So I heard a Scottish accent and then proceeded to listen to as you two were leaving and they were the same. I just think it is way out of proportion at this point.

I just don't see how he did anything wrong as he was around the situation in general
Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay,please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.)

This is just my view of the situation. It should not be this big and you shouldn't try to rob someone then ask them to come a game show to try fool the bystander watching.
this is not what we were doing, and even if it was this is roleplay mate if I want to do this I can, as long as I provide good RP, we were having some fun, you were getting taken away and probably would have enjoyed yourself 

Genuinely have zero clue who your character is, have zero clue about what you are talking about at grove street and have zero clue what tweedle pick you are talking about haha, if you have evidence of me doing something wrong then please fire it on mate rather than using my own clips to claim I have done something wrong, cheers 🙂 

Aight, looking at the evidence, I'd say it's quite clear. @Mrbullbag, care to explain why you shot someone without any prior roleplay? Just because you're on your own turf, doesn't mean you can shoot anyone you wish without roleplay? Looking at your reponse, you seem to think it's okay.
(G1.2)
Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Well, let's wrap this up. @Mrbullbaghave had plenty of time to reply, however, he's chosen not to.

So, looking at the evidence, this is a clear cut case of RDM. @Mrbullbagdidn't provide any roleplay prior to him shooting @Hussain, who was in the process of kidnapping someone. Due to him being a long standing member of the community, he will receive a 1-day ban for G1.2 following the fair ban system.

Just because it's a gang turf doesn't mean you don't follow server rules. This mean, that if you wish to shoot someone, you MUST still provide high quality roleplay.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back