What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Doctor Bushy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny Voursanvagen

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Lenny Voursanvagan

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198252590800

The date when this happened: 04/14/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: My motorcycle headlights were hot pink for a few days (maybe a week) and then yesterday or the day before they were Xenon (I didn't know what they were called at the time). I thought this was just glitched out so I tried parking it and taking it out but that didn't fix it, so i waited till there was a restart/storm but they still didnt change back. I went into a Benny's earlier to see if it was just bugged but apparently its set to Xenon lights. I have no clue why they have changed because I wouldn't/didn't do it and I have not given ANYONE the keys. Do I have to pay ANOTHER 48k to get them changed or can they get changed for me please. I have tried searching for a before image but could not, I only have an after image but on the discord I was told to still try

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: Hot Pink Headlights - 48,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello there @Doctor Bushy!

Before I issue anything I've a few questions. 
Could you provide pictures of before and after as form of evidence? 
Could you confirm which bike (license plate if possible) we're talking about? 

Thank you in advance. 
ALL COMPENSATION REQUESTS WILL REQUIRE EVIDENCE/PROOF OF ITEMS YOU ARE SEEKING COMPENSATION FOR. ANY COMPENSATION REQUESTS LACKING EVIDENCE WILL BE DENIED.

I have tried searching for a before image but could not, I only have an after image but on the discord I was told to still try
Sadly I do not have a before image as I stated in my original post. I have only had those lights for a short time and have no managed to get any video footage, in-game photos, or screenshot photos of them. I did say in the discord that it might just get denied for lack of a before photo but I was told to still try. I don't have the plate since I am currently banned (waiting for my unban request to be reviewed) but the bike is a: "Hakuchou Drag"

Hello There @Doctor Bushy

I am fine with waiting till you can provide any proof (as right now you can't take exactly pictures of your current vehicle state) 
See if you can get a picture of the vehicle IN THE CURRENT STATE. Just so I've more evidence to go off of. 

I will wait upon update about your unban request. 
In the mean time I will prepare stuff on my side. 

Hello @Doctor Bushy

Now that you're unbanned, can you log into the game and take a screenshot of your current vehicles status? 
If you get inside of the vehicle and take a screenshot of the lights for me, so I've more evidence to go off of. 

Thank you in advance! 

myTFll8.jpeg

Hello @Doctor Bushy

As per the ticket I made for you and seeing your bike headlights are no longer there, I can safely say that you eligible for this compensation.

Compensation Issued

● £48,000 Cash

Retrieve your compensation at City Hall

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back