What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Mike Underwood - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Underwood

Unban Appeal for Mike Underwood 

In-game Name: Mike underwood

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198316031008

Ban ID: !!rpuk7577!!

Reason given for your ban: 2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned alongside my son (acc name william antrim). he gave me some money as I wanted to buy a car, I changed my mind later on and then I decided to return the money to him because I didnt want to play enough to warrant an expense like that and I gave him the money back. Sadly when he said to return the money I didnt realise that he wasnt on the same character who had sent me the cash as I have only ever played with one of his characters. I dont play very often and only have one vehicle but I like to log in occasionally and play with him and so would like to be unbanned alongside him. He has told me about the issues he has had and has owned up to the responsibility. For my part I also wish to apologise and echo the sentiment that it was simply an honest mistake that I hope can be rectified as and when you have the time to get around to it. I dont use the forum (I have only made the account so that I can write this appeal) so please understand I may take some time to respond to any replies to me. I will ask William to monitor the page and he can let me know if you require anything further from me.

Why should we unban you ?: As above I am sorry this happened, it was purely a clerical error and I would like to one day log in again and go fishing with my son as we used to enjoy that. He said it was best to explain that whilst we are both guilty of being involved that he took full responsibility as I just followed his instruction but didnt understand the ramification of my actions. Had I realised I obviously wouldnt have done it but it never occurred to me that he had sent me money from a different character.

thank you for your time and expedience in this matter.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Well thank you for taking responability for this,  

Why do you think we have Rule G2.9 in place?

I will hazard a guess that it is because it conveys an unfair advantage on an individual and isnt really fair on others in the community. In my case the whole thing was a simple misunderstanding as I didnt realise that al was on a different character when I returned the money to him. Whenever he and I have played together it has just been to go fishing or out in his boat. I knew he had other characters he played as because I have watched a few times but didnt honestly realise when he said to return the money that it was a rule break. I realise ignorance is no excuse but I believe that telling the truth is more important than trying to cover something up. As a retired Detective Sgt of 18 years in the force I have come to be able to spot a liar or two when I come in to contact with one and so this just reinforces my belief in asking for forgiveness when I make a mistake. I believe he has already explained all of this and served a penalty period. I would like to now do the same. I have no real assets to speak of (a single car and a small bank balance) and so I am happy for whatever punishment is deemed necessary, I would just like to go out fishing with my son again if thats at all possible. 

Thank you very much for your time and understanding in this matter. 

Very well. 

I believe that this was an honest mistake on your side and am willing to give you another shot. Can you just confirm for me that you had no benefit at all from this rulebreak and all assets in your possession were acquired legitimately? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I own one vehicle. I forgot the name of it. Ive had it since arriving in the city but I dont honestly know how long ago that was. I have no other posessions as such as I just normally got given the food and other items i needed by William antrim. We just went fishing in his boat and I drove around in my car every now and then. I was going to buy a car but I didnt want to spend £1m plus on a car I would barely use as I wasnt playing as much as my sons play. I will accept whatever punishment you decide to give but I have gained no credit from this transaction. 

Thank you again for your time

Alright. I don´t believe further punishment is required here, so I have just issued an unban. 
Please do go through the rules once more and make sure not to do things like these again. Welcome back.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back