What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - AMALIK7 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMALIK7

Unban Appeal for AMALIK7 

In-game Name: a7k

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199221519998

Ban ID: $$rpuk7946$$

Reason given for your ban: PEGI

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I feel that i was banned due to the wrong assumption that i am under the age limit to RP on this server.

Why should we unban you ?: I feel that i should be unbanned because the reason i was banned is because another member of my household played on the server without knowing the age limit on a diffrent PC/client, personnally i am over the required age to play (18) DOB- 7/9/03 i would greatly appreciate being unbanned as i feel that this is an amazing server in which i can contribute to significantly thank you.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Please can you confirm your ingame name for me as well as your relation and ingame name of the underage party?

So my ingame name at the time of the ban was a7k and the user in my house (my little brother) stupidly saw me playing the server and decided to play on his pc without seeing the age requirement his ingame name was either "Tyrone Malik" or "UM4R" 

Ok... Do me a favour, join our teamspeak server, join the 'Join for Support' room and then link the staff member this appeal.

You will need to be joined by your little brother. 

Hello @AMALIK7

As you have come to TeamSpeak to have a chat with a member of staff I would like to say that we are happy of the outcome of the chat, now with going forward you are responsible to who has access and who plays on your account, if something similar happens like this again you more than likely will not have the same outcome on this appeal.

Unbanned

Don't waste this opportunity!!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back