What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 213 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cekoja

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ceko Koja

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 213

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/02/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2230

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Wanted to make a report about huge NVL, two pistols pointed to his head still refused to place hands on head or surrender in fear. This is more of a compensation report because it leads to being hospitalised, arrested and a loss to my items i.e My gun and bullets.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/jMwRpEkutRwnK/d1337KUrSsIu?invite=cr-MSxlSUQsNjQ4NDQ1MzYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello! 

A few things that I'd like to point out here;

Reported Player:
ID 213 - At no point do you show the slightest intent of participating in role play as one should, you are breaching rule G2.4, as you are at a clear disadvantage with two pistols already aimed at you. You should have complied, you should have role played - you failed at this, and thus a ban is issued in line with the Fair Bans System. 

Reporting Player:
ID 563 - Although resolving issues in TeamSpeak isn't mandatory, it is highly recommended and could hinder your reports in future. You selected "No" when asked if you made any attempts at resolving this - It will not hinder your report today, but please keep this in consideration! 

Reporting Player & Friend:
ID 523 & 563 - Although not much role play was shown in the video, much because of the abrupt end caused by ID 213, please be keep in mind to always attempt to make your role play encounters enjoyable for both sides. Simply "hands up, give me everything you have", with no further context, is not considered up-to-standards of high quality role play. The video is too short for a judgmenet to be made, so I'm leaving this as more of a 'teaching word' for you.

Thank you for your time. Good luck in future!

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back