What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Adamrob1994 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamrob1994

Unban Appeal for Adamrob1994 

In-game Name: Billy Jackson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198134564202

Ban ID: !!rpuk8669!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have No Idea I've not combat Logged At all Since my Last offence last year I have no idea how this has come to light I got online after 8pm last night and come off at around 2am where i fell from a building and there was no one around

Why should we unban you ?: because I have not done anything wrong to deserve to be banned

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: No

Never done anything but tell the truth... as I told the staff I spoke to in the discord ticket I had no idea that I had even broke a rule 

I fell from a building and was downed I did call for NHS and waited for around 5 mins then came off for the night as I'd been on from 8pm till around 2am and was tired 

I also stated there wasn't anyone around  if I was in an active roleplay scene I would have stuck round 

one of the staff did mention its a tactic to save gear but as stated I didn't try and return until the following day to see I was banned and I did state I had nothing worth trying to save 

all I can say is I honestly had no idea I was braking any rules and if known I'd have stuck around but I really was genuinely tired and just wanted to go to bed 

Hello @Adamrob1994

Given the time this occurred, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that this was indeed not done with the intent to gain an advantage. 
This being said, the chance of this being an advantage will be removed - Your inventory will be cleared as if your character had respawned.
(Upon logging back in, you may still find your character to be dead - simply respawn and continue playing from there on if that is the case)

I'm going to lift this ban, however I will not count this as a ban placed in error - meaning any ban from here on, within the next 6 months, will result in a permanent ban as per our 'Fair Ban System'. The reason behind this is; when dead and in need to disconnect for whatever reason, you are supposed to either contact staff - or if none is available, open a Discord ticket. Once you have done this, you can proceed to disconnect without being at risk of breaking any rules. 

- Similar procedure goes when in an RP scenario. 

With this information at hand, I welcome you back!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back