What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 76 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanJordan

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jordy Woods

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 76

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/11/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1645

What best describes this incident ?: This female player ran me over twice with no reason shes not talking and just keeps running people over.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The female firstly hit me off my bike then left the scene knowing she hit me because she stopped then we found her and she did the same again. see 03:03:32 time on twitch video link below and 02:35:25 for initial offence and 03:05:44 for the moment i see her ID.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1480944160

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Morning, thanks for reporting. The first instance of supposed 'RVDM', is nothing of the sort in my opinion.

You slammed the brakes on and stopped, on a road that is known for people driving at high rates of speed between legion and impound etc. It seems tt was just poor decision making on your behalf, to stop there without checking behind you. The vehicle that rammed you had no time to react whatsoever. Leaving the scene of an accident is not an issue that can be dealt with through a report either. That would be an in-rp crime.

Secondly, the fact you then chase down, and threaten the person who runs you over, makes me also think the second time they ran you over to not be RVDM either. You are clearly out to get them and can be heard, along with your friend, shouting threats at them. The individual was just trying to get away, and in the chaos, ran you over. Tough luck i guess.

Thank you for reporting, however in this case I don't see any rulebreaks to have taken place. I don't beleive there to be any mal-intent with the first ram, and I the actions of you and your friend in chasing down the kamacho, allieviates any 'randomness' in the second ramming.

Have a nice day 🙂

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back