What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Bridge by Popular street causing game crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isak

Investor
Investor
I and many of my friends have been getting game crashes at this exact spot over the past days. I asked on discord and multiple people there are experiencing the same, It has mostly happened on peak times of the server. Other than that no idea why it happens.

unknown.png

This does happen out of peak times as well, have witnessed 3 people have a gamecrash there today between 30-100 player count

I crash here frequently also, and the same goes for beside the gallery, these are 2  spots for me to crash almost every time coming past 

Hello @Isak Vladislav@Matt Stones is this happening to you when travelling West towards MRPD or East towards the dealership? This would help narrow down which of the two MLOs (would be my guess) is causing the issues.

it has happened to me many times recently, i think it was after the 15th, unsure tho

Me and some others have had issues with San Adreas Ave bridge as well as this one, we had a crash every single time we went over it

Thank you all for the responses.

Should you have saved the crash information or whenever you inevitably crash the next time, please open a ticket on Discord with the created zip archive and reference issue #420. This will help the dev team narrow down the issue.

Added as #420 (nice) to the board.

charlie-day.gif

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back