What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Nugget69420 - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nugget69420

Unban Appeal for Nugget69420 

In-game Name: NUGGET#9108

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198269551152

Ban ID: I don't know because I was banned on discord

Reason given for your ban: Not sure but I think I gave the right reason down below

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I wasn't told on why I was banned in discord, but in the general chat people were spamming gifs, I stupidly thought oh I will put a gif in general (the gif was harmless wasn't anything nsfw). Then I was banned, I am pretty sure this was the reason again it never said the real reason so I do not know.

Why should we unban you ?: It was almost a year ago now and I really want to get back to RP, this is the only good server I have seen in the uk and would like an unban, and since it was almost a year ago I think that has been a good lengthy punishment.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Given the reason behind this ban being rather harmless, I'll consider the year away as consequence enough and hope that what's taken out of this is, think twice before posting.

I trust you won't make the same mistake twice.
- Your Discord ID have now been unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back