What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Jonathan Oakmore id:195 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfizzy

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Fizz

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jonathan Oakmore id:195

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/20/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 20

What best describes this incident ?: fail rp and failure to value their life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: after using a dodgy doctor to revive somebody we had captured. we had 6-8 people surrounding them . 2 guns were pointed at them and they were told to put their hands up . The player ran off after being told to put their hands up and stop they failed to value their life . after being shot they decided to start laughing whilst dead on the floor. This player also combat logged earlier in the session , although they used the excuse that they was lagging , although i believe they purposely left as it was at the most convenient moment as they crash their car and has been caught .

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/vz72dkQPRcQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good evening.

I am still looking into the rule breaks of Jonathan, however, I am curious about one thing:

Can you tell me about the sentence "He´s too weak to resist being picked up" and what your intention was in saying it? 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

As it does not seem like anyone wants to add more to this, so I´ll go ahead and sort it out.

You @Libertarian, although trying to be cheeky about it, did not value your life and also did not act injured whatsoever. You have just been patched up roughly by some back alley, dodgy wanna-be doctor and run out of there like you just woke up from a nap. You also knew exactly what these people are going to do to you if you don´t comply. Trying to roleplay yourself out of there and being a bit cheeky doing so is one thing. What you did there was simply suicidal. 

I will leave this as a stern warning for G2.4 and G4.5 which will be added to your permanent record. However, I doubt you will get away with any more warnings in the near future. You have just gotten off a permanent ban and should know exactly what happens if you get banned again... 

Now on to @jackburton2002
 "He´s too weak to resist being picked up" is a sentence that clearly references towards a rule, my guess being powergaming. The option to refuse a pick up is there for a reason and can be used if people wish to do so. Nobody is obligated to accept a pickup unless there is an absolutely defeating rp reason behind it. At the same time, it should be requested AND refused with good quality roleplay. Keep that in mind.

You will be receiving a warning for G1.5. And you as well should be careful of your conduct, as you are walking on a thin line too.

Actioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back