What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 741, 657 ,800 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC Ozzy

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: PC Scott Ozzy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 741, 657 ,800

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/21/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 130

What best describes this incident ?: Shocking Attempt at half assed RP as an excuse to RDM,VRDM me

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Poor RP given throughout with no real effort put it

starts of i get asked for my handcuffs which i refused and outta nowhere a bike says "barnicle boy" and hits me off my bike twice i then attempt to meet up with my collegues who were doing a training somewhere and i am yet given no effort RP and eventually leads to me attempting to shoot the bike as he is posing an imminent threat to life and i then get hit off my bike with a car and downed

the end of this RP (Not shown in video as I had stopped recording trying to get this clip) they took me to a dodgy doctor and revived me and after this I decided to try my luck and make an escape as only 1 had a weapon out and threatening me however I realise looking back that this wasn't a good decision by me as I didn't consider my injuries and the fact I just got revived so ill take whatever punishment for that

when we spoke in liason about it
the breakdown of there reasons was "Its my character"
I was also then told I was lucky to not get banned on the spot due to "NLR, NVL"

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/YoGUzFgvXJk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello, I am 657. Unsure what I am being reported for, as I was not driving the vehicle, nor did I down you, so couldn't have broken either RVDM or RDM.

Could I have some clarification of if you are intending to go ahead with a report on me, and therefore, what for, so I can properly comment on this?

Cheers!

I am 800, Video speaks for itself, you ran away from rp and sat on your phone and fled, multiple attempts at interaction were made before I attempted to kick your bike, I didnt even kick you and you started shooting me unarmed before you were ran overby by the black sedan after you shot  me and stopped on a highway. You did nothing but try to stop roleplay in this situation, even after- in your own words recieving good quality rp at dodgy doctor, you decided to start bandaging yourself whilst being held up so you could  disregard your injuries to try come out on top. 

I would also like to add at 4:10 in your evidence you decide to start shouting saying "why are you driving like a spakka" and announce on radio to an entire police force (some of whom have disabillities) "why are people acting like a bunch of adopted spakkas" after being knocked of your bike from clear desync. Following this you decide to pull your gun on 685 and aim it at him, who then kicked you off your bike.

(C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination

(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

(G4.5) When you have been revived:

• You have been given medical treatment and must continue to roleplay your injuries with the medical treatment in mind.
  • When you are being treated by a medic, you must be mindful that you have just been injured and you must not just run off after you have been revived unless there is a strong roleplay reason to do so.
  • Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.
  • Due to your injuries, you must not enter any combat situation until at least 15 minutes have passed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat, in which case you must still roleplay your injuries.
  • Due to your injuries, you must not re-enter the combat situation that caused you to be downed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat. Deliberately placing yourself in a position that would re-enter you into that combat situation is not allowed.

You had serious injuries and still decided to try fight a man with a bat, you admitted your wrong doing, provided no explanation for it and decided to report the attacking party immediately after. 

Here is the video of after Scott was downed, my audio is broken due to me playing around with virtual audio but my video shows the rulebreaks and im sure someonelse will have better video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
@1000Phoenix Hi phoenix, The Sessionheads shows ah different guy than you with 657 

6 hours ago, Richardd said:

I am 800, Video speaks for itself, you ran away from rp and sat on your phone and fled, multiple attempts at interaction were made before I attempted to kick your bike, I didnt even kick you and you started shooting me unarmed before you were ran overby by the black sedan after you shot  me and stopped on a highway. You did nothing but try to stop roleplay in this situation, even after- in your own words recieving good quality rp at dodgy doctor, you decided to start bandaging yourself whilst being held up so you could  disregard your injuries to try come out on top. 

I would also like to add at 4:10 in your evidence you decide to start shouting saying "why are you driving like a spakka" and announce on radio to an entire police force (some of whom have disabillities) "why are people acting like a bunch of adopted spakkas" after being knocked of your bike from clear desync. Following this you decide to pull your gun on 685 and aim it at him, who then kicked you off your bike.

(C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination

(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

(G4.5) When you have been revived:

• You have been given medical treatment and must continue to roleplay your injuries with the medical treatment in mind.
  • When you are being treated by a medic, you must be mindful that you have just been injured and you must not just run off after you have been revived unless there is a strong roleplay reason to do so.
  • Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.
  • Due to your injuries, you must not enter any combat situation until at least 15 minutes have passed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat, in which case you must still roleplay your injuries.
  • Due to your injuries, you must not re-enter the combat situation that caused you to be downed, unless an aggressor forces you into combat. Deliberately placing yourself in a position that would re-enter you into that combat situation is not allowed.

You had serious injuries and still decided to try fight a man with a bat, you admitted your wrong doing, provided no explanation for it and decided to report the attacking party immediately after. 

Here is the video of after Scott was downed, my audio is broken due to me playing around with virtual audio but my video shows the rulebreaks and im sure someonelse will have better video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I apologies for what was said but quite frankly there was no attempt at RP in my opinion hence why this report is up 

I admit what was said was out on annoyance after a poor attempt at RP and yes I considered the FIRST time I was rammed as desync but they as Barnicle boy decided to do it a couple more times when I realised it wasn't  and I pulled my gun after he attempted to kick me off my bike yet again at speed which was a clear threat to my life 

Regarding the Value of life, I thought I had a chance as there was only one guy with a weapon out at me.

secondly as previously stated yes I completely forgot about the whole Injury thing I'm not going to lie 

gonna be honest I know I did wrong here but the main reason this report is up because officers had been having the same standard of RP from your group all night and quite frankly it is unacceptable 

Also not as an excuse but when I said Spakka I meant the meaning to be moreorless Muppet and not what that term inparticular means however it was said in the heat of the moment and  I do understand thats what said is said so again not an excuse 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Richardd

Look gonna be honest

I was tired when I put this report up we both made mistakes im happy to withdraw the report if you are?

The situation is a clear shitshow, whilst I myself could have given  more RP before attempting to kick your bike given the circumstance I don't think my actions constitute a rulebreak, I cant speak for the other players involved. This was my first time on a 'criminal character' so reacting to complex situations with a top amount of RP is not something I have got the grasp of compared to my cop character. 

I am happy for you to withdraw the report but I would consult with the other people involved for their thoughts.

@Richardd I think we can agree that many factors such as it was late we were all tired etc led up to the situation 

Ill wait for any of the others to reply if you can get in contact with them that would be great

Glad to see yous sorted this, I'll go ahead and move the report to the denied section as per your request. Hope you all have a wonderful evening! 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back