What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Chrismiles - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrismiles

Unban Appeal for Chrismiles 

In-game Name: Chris miles

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198863586699

Ban ID: !!rpuk6479!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned from Roleplay because I created new characters and then kept the goods from the calendar, violating regulations G2.9 and C2.2. My friends and I saw this as a quick method to make money, so we all did it without considering the consequences. We didn't think we'd be caught, and we didn't realise it was a rule because we all glanced at the regulations rather than thoroughly reading them. I'd want to express on behalf of my friends and myself that we've all read the rules and that instances like this will not happen again. The main motivation for this operation was to purchase one of my favourite cars, an Audi RS7, which sells for almost 1.5 million dollars.  I carried out the heist because I was impatient and greedy, which seems strange now, but I wasn't thinking about the consequences at the time.

Why should we unban you ?: It's been 6 months since I've been waiting for this day. My ban is justified since I violated the GTA RP rule (G2.9),However, this is one of the greatest rp servers I've ever played because most of them allow you to buy in-game cash for real money, which is why I saw this hack as a method to gain an advantage over other players. Rules will not be broken in the future because I thoroughly read all of them. I regret my actions and would like to revisit roleplay.co.uk to learn more about the experience.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Chrismiles
Since your ban involves exploits in which you've gained money, items or assets unfairly, the conditions of your return would ultimately come with a full wipe, given that we are satisfied with your appeal.

Before we proceed any further with this appeal, if we decide to unban you - would you agree to a complete wipe?
 - Bank account set to 0.
 - Cash in hand set to 0.
 - Inventory items set to none.
 - Cars, House and Storage Units removed.
 Licenses removed. 
        |_ The only thing your character would retain, is it's "RP memories", as well as phonebook contacts.

Hello there. 

So what happens the next time you want something you can not afford? You also stated you didn´t think you´d get caught but also didn´t know it was a rule break... which one is it?

I will never again/won't be executing any exploits the next time I want something I can't afford; instead, I'll be working in the city like everyone else to make my money.

As previously stated, I did not thoroughly read the regulations and hence missed several of them, but any game's rules clearly prohibit such an exploit. I thought I could easily get away with the idea since I was oblivious to the implications and focused solely on the money. This will not happen again since throughout my six-month suspension, I read and understood the rules.

Alright... 

I have given 2 of your mates a chance already and am willing to do the same with you. However, same things apply. Any ban within the next 6 months will be permanent and your character will be fully wiped. Do not make me regret it.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back