What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - RHYSRHYSRHYSRHYSRHYSRHYSRHYSRHYS - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for RHYSRHYSRHYSRHYSRHYSRHYSRHYSRHYS 

In-game Name: Rhys Mills

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198196961536

Ban ID: !!rpuk6481!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: In December of 2021 me and my friends found a in game glitch revolving the Christmas presents which consisted of dropping the rewards and making new characters meaning we got to keep money from the previous characters gift boxes, since we had all discovered it we became nonsensical and exploited this fault being the imbeciles we are, the reason I was banned was because I partook in this exploit and had a illegitimate amount of money like my friends which isn't fair to all the others actually making it normally and putting effort into the community and roleplay scenarios unlike I did.

Why should we unban you ?: I've waited over six months for this appeal to be even considered so I'm hopping this appeal I'm writing can have an positive outcome cause I've really been itching to play ever since the ban, I've learnt my lesson and I'm HOPING to prove myself and be given a second chance so to any admin/staff please consider it, Thank you - Rhys ;)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @RHYSRHYSRHYSRHYSRHYSRHYSRHYSRHYS

-What brought you to the point where you decided to cheat in the first place
-If you were to be unbanned, it would come with a full account wipe, meaning you would have to start over from scratch - Since you attempted to cheat your way into making money before, how can we trust you won't do the same to get out of the 'fresh start' stage quicker?

Before we proceed any further with this appeal, if we decide to unban you - would you agree to a complete wipe?
 - Bank account set to 0.
 - Cash in hand set to 0.
 - Inventory items set to none.
 - Cars, House and Storage Units removed.
 Licenses removed. 
        |_ The only thing your character would retain, is it's "RP memories", as well as phonebook contacts.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. as the advent calendar was giving me so much money I was greedy and tried to exploit.

2. This time I'm going to put alot more effort into roleplaying as I took it for granted before and over these 6 months I've just been wanting to play again as it was only good UK server I'd found as all others were pay to win.

3. I give full consent to have everything wiped even getting the chance to play again is enough.

Thank you so much!

Before there is a decision made, I would like to ask a couple questions.

How did you think of doing what you did? Did you ever think that what you were doing was not intended? What do you think was to happen if everyone did this and got away with it? 

1. How did you think of doing what you did?

I was extremely greedy and when I found out that I could make money quickly through the calendar using it the way it was not intended to be used.

2. Being truthful I honestly wasn't thinking about the consequences at time as all I was thinking of was getting money as it was a amount I'd never had before so being greedy I didn't take a second to think about what would happen next.

What do you think was to happen if everyone did this and got away with it?

3. I am very much aware that what I was doing was wrong and that if multiple people were to commit the same offence it would completely ruin the economy and tarnish roleplay as a whole.  

I promise to become more accustomed to the rules and wont make the same mistakes again.

Very well. 

I am willing to give you another chance. Your character will be wiped and any ban within the next 6 months will be permanent. Do not waste this chance.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back