What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Kyle Jeremey - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Jeremey

Unban Appeal for Kyle Jeremey 

In-game Name: Kyle Jeremey

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199248660320

Ban ID: !!rpuk8312!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned because I was in a roleplay shootout leading to me being unconscious on the floor and then combat logging which is against the rules shown in Community Rules: C2.3.

Why should we unban you ?: It has been just over a month since I was banned and this will be my second appeal to try come back to this server because I honestly miss it so much. It was the only server I enjoyed with great people and fun roleplay. I have had a lot of time to reflect and learn how to improve roleplaying my character by watching other people with similar characters. I've understood that some of the previous things I was doing such as robbing people lacked roleplay and I'm confident that I understand roleplay a lot more than I did when I first started playing. In regards to me combat logging that will definitely not happen again because look where its got me, it was a stupid mistake and I can only learn from it.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So what about the threats to report just a day prior to your ban for combat logging? Your rp was absolutely appalling, yet you referenced rules ingame and told people they will get banned... How does that go together? 

This server was the first roleplay server I had ever played so I wasn't going to be perfect at roleplaying. At first I didn't see my roleplay as being that bad but after reading rules in more detail I see why it wasn't very good, also with watching other people play, and I did that because I knew it was wrong I just didn't realise how serious it was until now. I'm sorry, I'm new to roleplay but I love it and it was suck to not get a second chance.

Alright.

Quote me the rules you broke (including what I have mentioned above) and explain to me why we have them in place. What impact would it have on the server if those rules were not a thing?

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back