What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - 2splashy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

2splashy

Unban Appeal for 2splashy 

In-game Name: smulla olajide

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198376180112

Ban ID: rpuk8478

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: leaving while being robbed.

Why should we unban you ?: After a month of reflection and self analysing my actions, I've come to the realization that quitting mid-game during any situation, such as being robbed/arrested, removes the reality and quality from roleplay. A better RP player would approach the danger as if it they were facing that situation themselves. As a result, I'd like the administrators to give me another chance to prove myself. As it was my first encounter experiencing a roleplay game my awareness on the rules was quite hazy, and leaving the game was not the correct way to act. Because roleplay.co.uk empathises with a lot of reality, I've realised how crucial it is to stay in the game. Because this is my first roleplay game. I'd ask the admins to consider giving me another opportunity, this past month of self reflection has been quite eventful as I have come face to face with my wrong doings. I hope I can come back to the city as a new man and guide others on how to be a better RP player and not to fall into by old boots.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You will be given another chance, but anything you would have lost in said robbery will be removed from you. I appreciate that you have taken time to realise what is not OK but until I see it in practice, it is just words. Now by the nature of this, to prove it, you will have to be given a chance and come back. 

Needless to say, any further combat logging or similar will result in a perm ban without appeal for 6 months. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back