What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Hazza TT - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazza TT

Unban Appeal for Hazza TT 

In-game Name: HaazzaTT

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198077945603

Ban ID: !!rpuk558!!

Reason given for your ban: G1.1 RVDM

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Back in 2018 I was playing with a friend who was new to RP, we was doing some runs to make money to what I believe was the meth fields (cant remember which exactly). We had done this succescfully a few times but on our most recent/last attempt there were a gang of people there attempting to rob us. They initiated on us properly, asked us to leave our vehicles etc but out of pure ignorance I used my vehicle as a weapon and ran them over, therefore breaking rule G1.1.

Why should we unban you ?: It has been almost 4 years since this incident, more recently I have wanted to get back into RP and I know this server would be a great place to get back into it. I have recently re-read all the rules as no doubt these have changed since I last played. After a reflection on my actions, I can understand how using my vehicle as a weapon is a major rule breaker and takes away from the quality of the RP scenario I would have been in. I have matured a lot since the last time I played and I am keen to become a better RP player and really make the best out of intense situations as if it was my own life on the line.

I hope that the admins can give me another chance to really prove how much I want to be a part of this community

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Previous appeal

Hello there. 
While this ban didn't take place 2018, nor is it to do with anything occurring on AltisLife / Arma 3. 
This is a FiveM ban, placed less than two years ago, on the 18/06/2020. 

While using your vehicle as a weapon is now permitted, doing so randomly is not.
I trust that you have re-read the rules and understand them, as you claim - and have indeed reflected upon your actions and that this is enough for you not to make the same mistake twice...

I will give you another shot, don't blow it - since you've now returned from a permanent ban, should you be banned again within 6 months, that too will automatically become a permanent ban, as per our 'Fair Bans System'.

Welcome back.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back