What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Albo Reli - 40 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlwithaK

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Karl Johnson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Albo Reli - 40

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/26/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 16

What best describes this incident ?: faking afk on two occasions in the same scene

Please (in detail) describe the incident: My character had been robbed outside hospital by a known associate of the triads so my character and a friend decided to go over to triads to see if he was there or if anyone there knew where he was. the friend sees Alba standing there so we try to talk to him for a decent amount of time with no response. After we get distracted by the other guy and the power has shifted in their favour, Alpo runs towards the triads house, at this point we decide to leave until the guy in the black says something that didn't sit right with us. As we go back, my friend gets out the car instantly and goes to Albino to ask if it was him who spoke, at this point it is clear to see that Albus is faking being afk again as being that close with a gun wouldn't be to his advantage. When we realise it was the guy in black who said it we go towards him which is when Alpine conveniently "comes back" and shoots us. We tried resolving it in Discord before we got dumped as we didn't believe we should be dumped as we shouldn't be in that situation in the first place. Things didn't move forward in Discord and by this we had been dumped, it was bullshit that he thinks he could get away with that. I'd understand the argument that he was afk the first time, but the fact the we see him do it twice confirmed that he was doing that on purpose.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/LM8JQFT5r3c

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

First of all I would like to say yesterday I was dumped at around 3am on the 26/05/2022. This is when I decided to go back to Triads and log off for the night.

I then woke up at 4PM Server restart and was afk for 2-3 minutes before going into the Triad safehouse and gathering items from the safe that i lost yesterday. This consisted of armour, bandages a gun and some ammo.

I then decided to look outside of the safehouse window when I see 2 men talking to my friend Tom Deck and was watching closely. After this I came out of the safehouse when the 2 people seen talking to him left the Triad turf and this is when I got stuck on the door which is a known bug I'm pretty sure.

at this point it is clear to see that Albus is faking being afk again as being that close with a gun wouldn't be to his advantage
This is when I was stuck on the door and this is not a valid argument from you as a man with a gun would not be afraid of people with knuckle dusters as a gun is a very much more lethal weapon. I was not faking being AFK here I just wasn't talking so you guys had to reaffirm who the suspect you guys were looking for was and was also stuck on the door which impeded me from making any movements.

we had been dumped, it was bullshit that he thinks he could get away with that
As stated in this report response, a person that comes to turf and tries to kill one of my friends is not just gonna be let go by a gang member / criminal. I dont see what was bullshit about the situation.

We tried resolving it in Discord before we got dumped as we didn't believe we should be dumped as we shouldn't be in that situation in the first place
This is somewhat true as many people were in the call and saw that you resolving the situation just meant shouting at me, Cammy and others. Staff were in the call and they can confirm what I'm saying is true. I wanted to see where you were coming from but I feel your intention from the start was just to report which is completely fine.

When we realise it was the guy in black who said it we go towards him which is when Alpine conveniently "comes back" and shoots us.
Thanks to the lovely clip you have provided you can clearly see that when you go to confront my friend I'm already outside of the safehouse which completely hinders your argument that I "conveniently come back" as I'm watching you guys pull a knife and dusters on my friend which at that point lead to me instantly pulling a gun out and killing the both of you

Thanks for your time if admins need me then they can @ me however I will not be replying further to this mediocre report

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@KarlJohnsonat 2:56 the person you claim to be afk is moving around, I don't see any issues here in what they have done. This report will now be declined 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back