What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - joehamilton45 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

joehamilton45

Unban Appeal for joehamilton45 

In-game Name: Joe Hamilton

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198988402096

Ban ID: !!rpuk8235!!

Reason given for your ban: Combat log, RDM

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I understand fully that I was banned for a good reason, I know I committed bad acts by roleplaying as the joker and killing people. But I know that I failed to follow rules by combat logging a few times and not fully roleplaying with people by killing them. At the time I didn't have any intention of staying in Rp.co.uk because I got bored of it but thinking back to it I regret what I did.

Why should we unban you ?: I know I committed a lot of rule breaks and I understand if I will not be accepted back into the server, But playing roleplay was one of my favourite things to do after finding out my dad had cancer and I hope that you can understand where I am coming from. I regret al what I did when I got banned and I want to have another chance to come back and speak to everyone again as I think that I was a popular chartacter at the time being the leader of the pugs

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good Afternoon @joehamilton45

First off sorry to hear about your dad and fingers crossed things improve on that front for you!

Over having a look at your prior history, You've had a few warnings and a prior ban whilst given this was only a 1 day ban, It's still more rules broken on top of the other rules you was warned about.

How can we know that when you get bored again you won't then break more rules because you don't have any intention staying within the community?

I am assuming when you mentioned you combat logged a few times, Was this is in same evening or prior to you being banned?

Hello My combat logging was a few on the same day from what I can remember, I understand where you are coming from on saying that if I came back how would yous know I didn't have any intention to roleplay. But I have now learnt from my mistakes because I miss playing RP.Co.Uk and I will know for the future that not to do this again because I know I will want to come back at some stage.

With the blatant disregard of the rules you will have a bit of convincing to do. It's been a little over two months, Why should we give you another chance, What would you be looking for out of the community? 

Can you explain what you mean by you've learned from this mistake? Since it's occurred in your own words from being bored. 

In relation to what you said above, How would we know you have intention to roleplay, This is your opportunity to convince us, So giving what you've done so far how would we know this?

I understand that it is fully my fault and that it was a stupid decision and I can see where you are coming from by quoting 'How would we know you have intention to roleplay', but if I came back to the server I know not to mess about now because I would get banned again and that is why I am making this ban appeal. If I wasn't making this appeal I would not have any intention to come back to the city because if I got back there will be no point in going through making the appeal to just get banned again. So this means that I know if I got back to not mess around because I will be in the same situation where I want to come back to the city. A bit after the ban I pretty much regretted it instantly as I realised there was not much else to do, I thought about how I've been RDM'd before and had combat loggers in my scenarios and how annoying it was so I've had a bit of time to reflect. Asides from my own stupidity I really did enjoy my time on the server and still have friends who sometimes play, it would be good to get back with them again. I now understand how my actions can effect other peoples roleplay and would just like a second chance to prove that my darkest hour doesn't reflect on my overall roleplay. I know it's a big trust thing so all I can do is ask for a second chance. I do think I have learnt my lesson by the two months of regret.

Can you please quote the rules you have been banned for and in your own words explain why you believe we have such rules in place? 

If found in the same situation again what would you do? 

When I was banned I was told that I was banned for combat logging and rdm. From what I can remember the combat logging was quite a bad offence because I did it multiple times and was being quite stupid when doing it, I remember the combat logging being joined in with the rdm because we were at the clothes shop me and my friend and he was changing clothes and I had a weird suspicion that he was going to get robbed so I hid in the changing room at the clothes store. Then suddenly 4 people with guns came in robbing my friend and I killed 2 then they got me. Shortly after like 20 seconds I combat logged and that was my last time on the server. If was in the same situation like the one I spoke about I would know now to try and roleplay my way to keeping my friend alive in that situation, and if I were to die I would know not to leave because that would be pressed as combat logging.

Whilst you've somewhat answered what I asked above you have also dodged the question, Can you please quote the rules you have been banned for and in your own words explain why you believe we have such rules in place? 

I have been done for rdm and combat logging, combat logging is a way to escape the situation you are in a very unrealistic way of roleplaying. People may abuse this if they didn't want to lose something or get into roleplay bother but leaving the game is only used in a non roleplay event. RDM makes the game not fun for most people because you are killing people without any engagement in roleplay, yes you are allowed to kill people but there has to be roleplay behind it.

I am going to go ahead and issue an unban. 

I am, however, also wiping your inventory so anything you logged out with you will no longer have. 

Please don't let me see you here again in the future. Chances of you getting another chance are even slimmer a second time round. 

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back