What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 65 & 1076 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlwithaK

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Karl Johnson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 65 & 1076

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/02/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2

What best describes this incident ?: RDM, FailRP & Powergaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: 65 and 1076 pull up to me after an earlier incident that involved a brawl between my friends and I and them and their friends. my friends then tried dumping them but they were saved by paramedics. They pull up to me and tell me to get out of the car, which I do. I put my hands up and before we can even initiate a conversation 65 comes and stabs me. they then come back to dump me, as were driving they talk to me and 1076 starts mentioning VDM blatantly at 6:44 of the clip. then finally when they do dump me, 65 punches and kicks me deeper into the water. I know from a previous report these manoeuvres aren't allowed. I tried talking to them in ooc multiple times to discuss this in Discord but to no avail.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/3eAwymaTFR4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Me and a friend of mine were actually at the pier when these two were saved by NHS. I know this because that was the exact same car (Local spawn outside burgershot) they stole from us to get to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KarlJohnsonJust a question about your clip. Is there a reason why it's been edited at 6:55 there is a jump.

Additionally you've stated in the report that you guys had tried dumping them prior so there is a valid RP reason as to why they have stabbed you, whilst this could've been done in a higher quality I don't feel it would be a breach of G1.2 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@MerekThe reason there is a cut is due to me hitting the clip button a few times throughout the entire interaction, as such my clips ended up having a bunch of smaller clips that I had to stitch together. I either didn't include the clip as it would have taken longer to render and save or I forgot to include that small clip as part of the full video. I can look for this and provide it to you should you need me to, I have no problems doing so.

I've found the clips and have uploaded them anyways to save time for yourself. Please see the link below: 

https://youtu.be/Y0HQaUcFGNs

It is clear to see that 1076 referenced VDM once and realised his mistake as this wasn't repeated again. As for 65 kicking this would fall under powergaming

Action taken against 61551 for G2.3 and 67764 for G1.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back