What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 469 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Cynthia

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Cynthia Parks

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 469

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/03/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2207

What best describes this incident ?: Transphobic Slurs

Please (in detail) describe the incident: At the beach party last night, this guy kept dancing behind me and I asked him to stop multiple times. He refused, so I took the matter into my own hands. Upon pulling out a wrench he decided to become transphobic and attempt to hit me. Failing that he got downed. After he had been seen to by the paramedics he came back, again pulling out my wrench he walked away and got a little salty? about it. I proceed to stand there until he says "What you staring at tranny"

I'm not going to sit here and say I'm highly offended as previously I have had much, much worse said and done on this server due to being a man in a female body. However when it gets to the point someone can't shut up and has to constantly say such things and such just gets to the point where you don't know if you want to stay because you have some amazing friends or just go because it becomes a regular thing. This is the first ever report I have done on here and I hope this footage is good enough. I sadly don't have a previous clip as I use the xbox gamebar. I didn't try to contact in OOC as to me it is like say it once, I can get over it, say it again and again then I persoanly feel such person would do it to someone else.

That is all.
Regards.
Cynthia.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/NcauT5y4Ppc

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @LokiFromWish

While we work our best to rid the community of those with clear intent of malice, expressing their discriminatory views, we can unfortunately not oversee every situation as they take place. Thank you for bringing this to our attention - after reviewing the footage I've made the following decision:

As is clear, the topic of discriminatory behavior is on an increase sadly. Whether this is as a result of people being uneducated or simply toxic, does of course not change the way their comments are perceived by others. It may however have an impact on the outcome from staff. Our purpose or function is not to simply remove people, unless it is absolutely necessary, we aim to educate. 

In an attempt to 'tackle' the rising issue of discrimination, the player will be permanently banned under C1.2, with a message to speak to staff. 
The player will, upon opening a Discord ticket, hopefully be better educated on the matter and will only be able to appeal if Staff are satisfied with the outcome of that conversation. 
This is adding another 'layer' to the whole process, but hopefully brings the message through in a better way moving forth, that certain things can and cannot be expressed. 

- Whether or not this will become a 'norm' for similar incidents, will be discussed further within the staff team. 

- - -
Louis Bronson - Char ID 70004 | Permanent Ban [Speak to Staff!] C1.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back