What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 926 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richardd

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ollie Dawson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 926

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/04/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 337

What best describes this incident ?: (C1.14)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was at pillbox early morning attempting to disperse the many loiters who were constantly causing a nuisance, we get into an altercation with 926 and his friend who refused to leave, 926 ran over  his friend and police over before he was shot at and then his firend was held at  gunpoint when a civilian ran over and punched him down. I then went to 926 to continue RP and he starts breaking RP telling me I'm gone. After this he starts calling me a snitch and a rat referencing the report a player on Karl, with no real reason in RP to say these things.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrOlth-ZS-k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nqjJLViWTQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell is this? I am allowed to refuse medical treatment. Why don’t you include the part where you start stealing food out my inventory and saying you didn’t do so? And what do you mean I called you a snitch and a rat because of a report? You’re literally a cop, the definition of a snitch and a rat in my eyes in terms of RP. Everytime we stumble across each other You make up lies to make me look bad? And breaking RP to say you’re gone? Why aren’t I allowed to threaten a cop that arrested and shot me? I was run over by friend? Show me that footage since you seem to record everything. I was not run over. I was shot by Barker, who admitted this to me later on. Feel free to ask him yourself. You’re pathetic, coming out with these lies to try get me ban from a server. I don’t need to reference anything outside of RP to call you a snitch, rat or tell you you’re dead. And you ticked yes to try resolve it? You did not ask me ONCE to come on TS or discord. You make all these claims and only include a small snippet? 
You’re a literal liar, I can’t believe you made scenarios in your head to file a report. “Ran over by my friend” like I said. Ask Barker yourself, he admitted he shot me

My car is literally in the impound for 3 days because I got shot out of it aswell

Yes you refused medical as a means to escape further roleplay, I will upload the full clip on Sunday that shows you loitering around hospital after being told multiple times to leave, you got shot by a bean bag launcher by Stuart and then your friend reversed and ran you and me over whilst you where being cuffed. At that point your said my ID number and  said your gone. That’s breaking rp and threats to report. I have spoke to your group before after multiple rule breaks and give the context of the other report there’s nothing that can be resolved. Calling me a snitch and a rat was entirely out of place in the situation, combined with your breaking rp doesn’t seem like this was within rp and showed a grudge outside rp.

Sunday? Why do I have to wait that long. I was downed AFTER i got shot in the car. How do you think I got out the car. You made up a whole scenario in your head to type up a report. Like i said ask Barker, he literally shot me? That is a pathetic excuse, you are a cop. your character is a rat and a snitch in the eyes of a normal civillian. Its very bold of you to assume that stuff. Honestly, that is poor

Ah yes i made a mistake there, you ran your friend and the police over, I will correct the report! 

I finally got around to watching the clips, Only thing i feel I did wrong was say you're ID out loud. I wasn't sure if this is allowed or not as i have my ID mentioned by other people aloud. On the clip, i did nothing wrong i feel. you shot my friend dead, i reveresed into you guys to potentially carry him away. My other friend was then shot after he complied. You say this isnt a revenge report, but I did nothing wrong and you seem very fixated on the fact that i called you a snitch because of forums on something i had nothing to do with? You seem to want me out the server so this very much feels like a revenge report because i had killed your character in game on previous occasions

You loitered around pillbox, broke RP and didnt roleplay your injuries and then refused medical treatment.  You have never killed my character or even seriously injured my character, however this was reported because this is the repeated poor experience you and your group provide.

There was so many people around pillbox, you can see in the clip. You can refuse medical treatment i have been told. Yeah i stopped RPing injuries when you beat up my friend when he complied, i agree this was wrong. Me and my group? So you admit, you're literally picking us out? Sounds like a revenge report mate. I have good RP experience with majority of cops and civillians ever since i was spoken to by Stuart Patterson, its funny you are the only cop who has a problem with me. You have just admited you reported me due to ''my group''. You are doing it out of hate.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, its not out of hate, and a revenge report is reporting someone who reported you. I give people the benefit on the doubt when they are new to the server, hence why I havnt reported previous incidents, but you have been around long enough to know the rules now.

Besides saying ID out loud and stopping my RP once your colleagues broke RP and attacked someone who complied what else did i do wrong? You also never told me why you ticked you tried to solve it when you never once asked me to join discord/TS. Maybe if you spoke to me we could've told our events of the story each? You never once tried to solve it, I would've happily come and spoke to you if asked

Watch the video again, a random civllian knocked the guy down not us. Nobody other than you broke RP, i asked in OOC for people to stop loitering at pillbox. What is there to resolve when I have spoke with you before and you still continue to break simple rules. 

You blatantly broke these 3 rules.

(G2.3) Roleplay Everything

(G4.4) When you are downed:

• You have been injured to the point that you have been incapacitated and you must roleplay your injuries. You have not yet been killed; this only occurs when you respawn.

(G6) Emergency Buildings

I also think you broke this rule but thats for staff to decide and Im not going to argue with you about this and turn this into a 7 page discussion.

(G1.6) Being In Character

This will be my final reply.

So you admit you never tried to resolve the situation with me? This report was definetly done in spite. It was not a random civilliam, It was a cop. I saw him afterwards but do not know his name. 

I was originally at Pillbox to check in as my player was injured. It was only then i recieved a bandage and I saw what was going on. I just also said there was so many other people there and you decided to target me. 

This is why i feel you did this out of spite. Like i said you never even tried to resolve this situation and put a report in claimung you did. You also changed your original statement after i called you out on it. I feel like you are trying anything and everything to get me ban. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for taking the time to make a player report @Richardd

Now looking over the report and comments there is a bit to address before the conclusion is given, I'll start with the discussion going forward. 

@weemzin relation to you claiming that @Richarddstole your food ect, This isn't something we would deal with in a report since it's not a rule break however is something you can address within RP should you choose to, If you survived the incident. You also mention that the reporter when you two cross paths "You make up lies to make me look bad", In the evidence provided you would only have yourself to blame for your own actions I'm afraid. 

Now you can threaten a police officer for example however you make it very clear to announce their session id and then say "you're going fuck off." In relation to your vehicle being impounded this is an in RP thing and not something we would deal with since that isn't a server rule break. In relation to your friend being hit with a bean bag launcher, You was asked to leave the area and decided to stay, I'd just like to point out unless you have a valid RP reason to be around police stations/hospitals ect then you aren't to loiter around these areas as per the server rules. 

Now for being shot out of the vehicle, You did run the officers over with the vehicle as your mate was being cuffed and in turn the police defended themselves so from a rules point there isn't an issue here. You mentioned that @Richarddonly reported you out of spite, However he did say "this was reported because this is the repeated poor experience you and your group provide" meaning he hasn't reported prior incidents of you breaking server rules however it gets to a point where a report is the only way to go.

Reports overall are a way you can extend the conversation to see how that goes between both parties and the staff team will then review the report and make a decision to that. So where does that leave us, The videos provided.

Within the videos you do say that the officer will be gone, Don't roleplay your injuries. In relation to loitering, This is just a small clip that was provided and one might argue it could be, However without additional evidence to support that I'll just leave that there. 

This leads me to the conclusion of the report. You are currently permanent banned from the server @weemzand more rules we're broken. As this is the case this report will be added on top of your current permanent ban and you will need to answer for this also on your appeal.

(G4.4) When you are downed:

• You have been injured to the point that you have been incapacitated and you must roleplay your injuries. You have not yet been killed; this only occurs when you respawn.
  • When roleplaying your injuries, you must not make direct reference to the in-game respawn timer.
  • [SIZE=medium](C1.14) Threats to report / Disputes / Breaking RP in Voice - There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example, if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only.[/SIZE]

Action taken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back