What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - PushyCandy187 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushyCandy187

Unban Appeal for PushyCandy187 

In-game Name: Sam Simpson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198453669735

Ban ID: !!rpuk8099!!

Reason given for your ban: C1.12

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for continuing to follow and harass a woman after she asked me to stop.

Why should we unban you ?: I did this for a laugh with my friend who was new to the server and acts this way. I know this does not excuse how I acted and for that, I am sincerely sorry. The way I acted can not be forgiven and I understand why I was banned. To her who I did, I will happily make an apology towards her myself while my friend refuses to. I have learned from my mistake and will never do this again when I know it can make them feel uncomfortable. I would love to be a part of the community again. If she can not forgive how I acted towards her I hope you as the server still can. I would love to once again be a player of the server even though I acted disgustingly in the past.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I did this for a laugh with my friend who was new to the server and acts this way.
Oh you did this for laugh to make someone that uncomfortable on server that they stopped playing due to this? Just for a laugh...

Well I hope it was worth that "laugh" as you won't be getting another chance any time soon.

Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back