What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - weemz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

weemz

Unban Appeal for weemz 

In-game Name: Jonneh Weemzlow

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198161803116

Ban ID: g4.4 g.13 g3.1

Reason given for your ban: NLR, Baiting, Metagming (Using OOC information)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I honestly don't know why I got ban. I understand NLR as i did not roleplay underwater but i will get to that point. G1.3 baiting. I did not bait into any situation, we were outside auto exotic when someone tried to attack my friend which lead to a big brawl. I was then shot dead and taken towards pillbox. Some of my friend were at pillbox by the time i got there and were in the beds. One of my friends were in a taxi. Out loud the car i was in, the driver said out loud i am going to take this guy to the pier. I then shouted ''Help''. My friend in the bed got up and asked everyone of my location, everyone was unsure. He then remembered he heard someone say he was taking some to the pier and he came to the pier to save me. I do understand NLR as when i was underwater i spoke to my friend, Although i did not speak normally and i did speak as i was injured. I shouldn't have done that. But the baiting and metagaming i do not understand as it was figured out In Game where my location was

Why should we unban you ?: I feel like the last 2 cases are false. I did not bait into a situation and I also did not metagame for someone to come find me in the pier. It was because the driver of the vehicle said it out loud i was going to go pier. This is my second perm ban, the first i understood but this one makes no sense to me as I did not do anything wrong

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

!!rpuk8913!! - BAN ID

I did not include this as i forgot 

I feel that your story is false... This situation was watched.

You decided to start kicking vehicles at auto exotic over and over (to get a reaction, hence the baiting rule break) This is when the large scale fight which you was indeed downed. Despite being downed and injured you did not roleplay your injuries and decided to keep making comments on people's nans... Despite being downed you was also still communicating with your friend... Not for one second do I believe he knew where you was being dumped without gaining that knowledge from you.

Sound about right?

Nah, not right. Was kicking car at auto exotic when my mate was locked in. He then locked onto my friend ready to attack him so we fought. And no I did not tell anyone where I was, if a few of my friends are in hospital and 2 are missing where could they be? It’s very common to check the pier when being dumped, also helps when the driver says it. 

So no, I did not bait. Only kicked the car when he locked my friend in and secondly, no I did not metagame as the driver said he will dump me and my friends knew I was being dumped since I was not in the hospital

And also like I said, I get the not roleplaying injury claim but the other 2 are false. If someone has locked someone I know in the car. I will kick the car, in this case I kicked the car a few times to break the window to be able to carry him out the car. I don’t know why you’re so fixed on the fact I metagamed. The pier is a very common spot for dumping and when a group of people go down I feel it is normal to check if everyone is alive when back up 

As mentioned above the whole situation was watched, So is this the story you wish to keep following or are we going to be honest within the appeal? I will say honesty is the best policy moving forward. 

You say you get not roleplaying your injuries, However this isn't the first time this has happened. If you understand that this is wrong why continue to do it even after previous warnings and bans surrounding the same exact issue? 

Honestly, I know honesty is the best way to go about it and I am being honest. Im not sure which point the situation was watched from but i genuinely started to kick the car once my friend had been locked inside it. If it looked like I was baiting then I do apologise and will try to make it more obvious what I am doing on a RP level next time if a situation like this occurs.

On the metagaming, if the situation was watched, you would see a friend of mine in a black taxi watching me in front of pillbox and I yell he’s about to dump us. As mentioned earlier, the pier is a very common spot for dumping which is why I feel like he found me. 

On RPing injuries I can apologise for this as I feel sometimes in RP you can get carried away in the scene and sometimes just lose track when downed and injured. This is something I am still trying to improve on and feel will only get better, looking at my progress in a downed situation I can say I have gotten better at RPing it but not to a perfect level as can be seen, so I can only apologise for that

I have also been asked to talk about this situation above.

When i said '849 you're gone' this was a hot mic issue. My push to talk is on my mouse and I accidentally held it when it came out of my mouth. Once Ollie had asked me what i had said i did not repeat it as i didnt even realise i said it aloud. With breaking RP again, watching the clip you can see i did rp my injuries at first butn when i saw my friend had been downed whilst complying, in the moment my anger came out and again i apologise for that. After we had that minute in the clip i realised what i was doing and went to RP my injuries again, though i didnt speak too much as my character was ''bleeding out'' due to being shot. I did /me this command.

Saying the ID aloud and threatening to report was purely hotmic which is why i did not repeat it. I would like to apologise for breaking RP also. Whether it goes on for a few seconds or not, it is still wrong and the OOC chat is there for situations to be spoken about out of character

Last edited by a moderator:
This does seem to be a common theme does it not with you not roleplaying your injuries and you getting annoyed within situations when from how it looks don't go your way.

Since this ban happened indeed the player report was approved one for a rule you are currently banned for G4.4. We understand that situations can get a bit heated and players may make mistakes but it is a theme non the less. 

Do you believe your actions are justified because you are upset in situations, How can we ensure that next time you get downed you simply won't go and do the same thing again?

I wont defend my actions as i know they are not justfied at all. I understand all injuries should be RPd and normally in these instances i have improved the RP and i will continue to do so as it is something i am improving on. Every mistake i make is a learning curve for me and i do feel from when i first started i have improved majorly. In terms of the second report, it was heat of the moment but i did go back to RPing as soon as i realised my mistake.

I will make sure this never happens again, if i am not happy with a scenario i will make sure to use the OOC chat to express my feelings rather than say it out vocally. I have been ban for over a week now and i have had time to reflect on my actions to ensure something like this does not occur again.

Whilst I understand we all make mistakes it's how we learn from them that shows overall, Actions do speak louder than words. When you talked ooc saying "849 you're gone", Is this something that happens often? 

You say that injuries should be roleplayed, Can you explain why over two different situations this didn't happen? 

When I said that phrase it was me hot micing as I mentioned which is why I do not say it again, I realised when he replied saying what did you say I realised. It was something said in the heat of the moment.

with no rping in both situations, I am still improving myself on this and as stated earlier I have improved my general RP in these scenarios in general but sometimes do get carried away with what I am saying and do lose the RP aspect. I will ensure this never happens again as these 2 instances I see as a learning curve for me and I have learnt over the time ban what would be the right thing to do in these scenarios 

Lets say you are given another chance and you get into a situation you haven't been in before, How can we be sure you will be mindful of the rules?

Have you taken the time to read through all of our rules and understand them?

I will 100% be mindful of the rules as the time off from the server which is now close to 2 weeks I have read over rules extensively. 

I truly believe if given another chance, these situations will not occur again as I have learnt from the mistakes. My RP is improving and moments like this only allow me to Improve it further which is something I fully intend to do for the best RP experience for everyone involved 

Can you quote the rules you've broken and explain in your own words why you believe we have such rules in place?

g4.4 g.13 g3.1

Not RPing injuries, Baiting and Metagaming

These are the rules broken. Although, i did not metagame or bait. I do understand why these rules are in place. This RP is server is as realistic as can be so to break these rules does not allow everyone to have the best RP experience.

When downed it is important to RP injuries as in real life when injured you will not be able to speak properly as you would have been injured. Baiting is also something that can also ruin an experience as if someone was just getting on with their job and i went to start something with them such as a fight or argument with no RP scenario or any reason to it will ruin the experience for another person and that would not be fair on them.

Metagaming is a rule put in place to ensure a player is not able to cheat. There are radios is game to use to speak to friends within the game from different areas, if a situation happens and you are downed it would be unfair to contact someone out of the game to come save you as this is not something that is possible in a real life scenario

All rules within the server are there to keep the game safe and also enjoyable for every user, without these rules the server would be a mess. These rules keep the server fun and enjoyabale so i do apologise for breaking the rules and making it less fun for everyone else but i ensure to not let it happen again as the time off the server i have had time to reflect on my actions

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy to give you another chance within the community however, Should you receive another ban within a 6 month period you will end up right back here. I would take to heart the rules and be mindful in situations not to break them since it can break the immersion for others and make the experience a negative one. Whilst it's understandable that we can all get annoyed with situations it's good to follow through the situation as it is all about the roleplay and them experiences that you will remember moving forward. 

I've gone ahead and issued your unban however please keep in mind what has been said in the appeal. I do hope not to see you back in this section again, Don't let me down. 

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back