What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - ImAlannn - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImAlannn

Unban Appeal for ImAlannn 

In-game Name: Heisenberg Daniels

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: --

Ban ID: !!rpuk5623!!

Reason given for your ban: PEGI 18, C1.8 G3.2 G2.3 G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I know why I was banned, and that was due to me being 17. And the minimum age required to play is 18. As much as I thought it was annoying back then, I know it had to be done and it's understandable.

The Grand Theft Auto game itself is PEGI 18, so it would only make sense if a roleplaying version was also PEGI 18.

Why should we unban you ?: Here's why I should be unbanned/why I think I should be unbanned.

I was unbanned due to not being 18 years of age, but now that I am, and recently had my 18th birthday I'm old enough to be able to play. The reason I didn't appeal for an unban earlier wasn't because that I didn't want to play anymore, I was just waiting until I became 18. I didn't want to lie and potentially get perm banned again and never be able to play.

I'm a lot more mature than I was about a year ago, I think I got banned sometime in September 2021. A lot of things have changed and again, I've read all of the rules before appealing just so I can be sure nothing like this happens again.

It would be a great gift for me turning 18 also, as my friends still to this day play on this server, and are now way ahead of me in terms of money and wealth which makes me want to play it a lot more. We've all decided to create new character slots and start fresh just so they don't give me a head start, that'll just get boring.

I've been keeping up to date with the community in the Discord server, and on the website. I've seen a lot of new updates, and I can't wait to get back in and play again.

Before I got banned, I did take this game very seriously and roleplayed all the time. I never broke character, or did anything like that. I enjoyed it a lot to the point where I streamed it on Twitch. I created a gang, etc.

So, in conclusion. I am really hoping you would give me just another chance, and this time with all the correct details and me legally being able to play it, we won't have any problems. And if we ever do, just let me know what you want me to do or stop, and it'll be done.

An unban would be a dream.

Thank you for reading, I'll be waiting for your reply

Alan

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good Morning @ImAlannn

Can you please make a discord ticket so we can set up a time to have a conversation. You are welcome to tag myself within the ticket 'Stuart#2016' and we will set a time to have a chat. 

Afternoon Stuart,

Of course! I’ve made a ticket hopefully i did it the correct way 

Perfect, The appeal will be placed on hold until our conversation. 

As per our conversation we will move forward with the appeal in relation to the other rules you have been banned for. 

So the situation you mentioned to Siren and Myself in discord was when you was injured, Can you explain what happened from there for us please? 

Hey, so as much as I can remember as it was a while ago, I was in the mountains on a dirt bike when i crashed and got injured. I called for nhs but at that time i was streaming on Twitch.

So, my friends were also watching the stream and we decided to use the stream to our advantage which I understand is very wrong. I can’t fully remember if I made it or if I died, but either way it shouldn’t of happened. 

I do remember that they did come to get me, and were there with the navigation of the Twitch stream

Hope this answers your question

This indeed was the situation that lead to your ban so you have the right situation in mind. Since this is somewhat clear to what happened leading to the ban, Why did you believe it was acceptable to encourage others to come and help you when you was down via your stream?

If we did give you another chance how can we be sure this won't happen moving forward? 

Lets say you was back in this situation and you was downed, Would anything be done different ?

Hey Stuart, Afternoon.

I don’t think it’s acceptable at all with what I had done. I was foolish and stupid. I 100% agree with it leading to a ban, as it only makes it fair for everyone.

If i was to be given another chance, I will give you my word that it won’t be happening again, as I would hate to be banned again. The time I had off wasn’t great as no other games come to mind when I turn on my pc. I no longer am streaming either so no fans or anyone watching can do it without me knowing too.

If I was in that situation again, I wouldn’t do anything. As roleplay is like this. I can’t use third party things, no phone or radio. just have hope my friends find me

Can you quote all the rules you have broken and explain in your own words why you believe we have such rules in place? 

Hey, sure!

So the first rule is PEGI 18. I broke this as I wasn't 18 years of age at the time I was playing this, and of course they are the rules. I believe you have this rule in place as the first obvious one, GTA is an 18+ game itself. So, you can't make an under 18's server for a game which legally cannot be played if under 18. This rule also keeps the server from being immature, and less trollers as a lot of people who troll tend to be teenagers.

The second rule is C1.8. This rule I believe is when you encourage someone else to break rules. This has to be a rule, as pier pressure is a big thing. And if someone is forcing you to do something that will get you banned, why shouldn't they get in trouble too? That's like forcing someone to commit a crime and getting away with it. So yes, this must be a rule.

The third rule is G3.2. At the time I didn't realise this was against  your rules. Of course now I do, and I have an understanding of why it's a rule. I think as it's a serious roleplay server, you must roleplay everything. And if they have a name, you will call them by that name. Just like real life.

Fourth rule is G2.3. I believe this is breaking character, and not roleplaying at times. This rule is common sense, which is why I was dumb to break it. If it's a serious roleplaying server, why shouldn't they be roleplaying? Breaking character will just ruin the game for everyone else.

Fifth rule is G3.1. This rule is using third party apps like Discord or TeamSpeak to help you within the server. For example, being in a Discord call with a friend, and telling them exactly where you are, even screen sharing. This breaks the rule since that isn't real life-like. All communication has to be done through the game, if you can't do it in real life. You shouldn't be able to do it in the server. Otherwise it's not classed as roleplaying, so yes. This is an understandable rule.

They are all of the rules listed above that I had broken, I hope this answers your question and fills your concerns. If there is anything I missed, please let me know.

Thanks, Alan

It seems you have a better understanding of the rules since reading up on them @ImAlannn

It's been around 9 months since you was banned and I'm happy to give you another chance within the community. Please keep in mind of the rules moving forward. A side not to keep in mind, Should you be banned again within a 6 month period you would end up back here as per the fair bans system, So I do hope that you take advantage of this chance we are providing and that we don't see you back here moving forward.

You are welcome to log in when you wish as the unban has been issued. Welcome back to the community! 

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back