What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - DeOdhranT - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeOdhranT

Unban Appeal for DeOdhranT 

In-game Name: Steven Loe

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198983786669

Ban ID: !!rpuk8576!!

Reason given for your ban: PEGI

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was 17 at the time, i applied for police where i didnt lie about my age ( i was 17) i was only a few weeks of 18. For some reason i was then perma'd. I am now 18 and would like to be unbanned.

Why should we unban you ?: i never had any issues and was a good respecting roleplay member, i never intentionally broke any rules and just want to go back to the city again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good Morning @DeOdhranT

Can you please make a discord ticket so we can set up a time to have a conversation. You are welcome to tag myself within the ticket 'Stuart#2016' and we will set a time to have a chat. 

@DeOdhranTPlease respond soon or the appeal will be timed out.

Thank you for taking the time to come in discord for a chat @DeOdhranT

In relation to the PEGI ban as it stands you do need to be over 18 to play within the community, This is for the safety of the player and community as a whole. Now looking over all the information we have you did lie about your age again when questioned about it. I'm not convinced you are over the age of 18 due to your own admission and the information you provided to myself. 

Therefore this appeal will be denied however you are welcome to make a new appeal once you do turn 18, I would suggest in the new appeal that you are honest with us, As currently you have lied twice through the appeals process.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back