What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - jordznpt - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordznpt

Unban Appeal for jordznpt 

In-game Name: Jake Lewis

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199279853640

Ban ID: !!rpuk8926!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for helping my friend transfer money across characters. I know this was wrong and looking back i can see how it can affect the economy within the server.

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to be unbanned because i really enjoyed my time on this server and made countless friends. I am endlessly sorry for what i have done and i know it was wrong. I have sat a reflected back on my actions and realised ow stupid i was. Going forward i would make sure to never break any rules going forward no matter the circumstance. Thankyou for your time i really hope you give me another chance. Sincere Apologies

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good Morning @jordznpt

So what was the goal in you and your friend doing this? 

You mentioned you know this was wrong looking back on this, Why would you think this kind of thing would be allowed from the start and why did it require a ban for you to think of your actions?

Good Afternoon,

I am very new to pc, even more to Fivem. I did not think anything of it when I did this. I now understand that this is forbidden and if given another chance, will make sure to read the rules again more thoroughly. It was stupid and I can pay the amount back. I cannot apologise enough. please consider giving me another chance. Ill be sure to think about my actions going forward. Thankyou for your time. 

Would it not be common sense that this wouldn't of been allowed to do from the outset? Over only being apparent once you've been punished for the very rule that you broke? 

Yes it was wrong from the start, I tried to cut corners that I should not of. It wont happen again. All i now want to do is get back on and prove that nothing like this will happen ever again. This is the best server out there and im an idiot for doing what i have done.

Can you quote the rule you broke and in your own words explain why we have this rule in place? 

If we we're to give you another chance this will come with a full character wipe, This means your inventory, Money and vehicles will be removed. Do you agree for this to happen? 

If found in the same situation again moving forward and a friend asked you to do the same thing again, Would you? 

'G2.9' you have this rule in place to stop people from gaining vast amounts of money so easily and unfairly as it messes up the economy. Yes i agree to a full character wipe. No i would not try to do this again.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stuarti now understand and have been punished by not being able to play. I'm happy with a character wipe and will not do anything to break the rules again. 

No problem, I've gone ahead and requested a full character wipe for your only character. 

Whilst this is waiting to be done, Lets say you was a little low on cash, What would you do?

Have you taken this time to read through our rules, Community and GTA Rules? 

Wipe complete.

As asked above, Have you taken this time to read through our rules, Community and GTA Rules?

As the wipe has been completed I'll take you at your word that you won't break any rules moving forward. I do hope you don't let me down with this opportunity we are giving you to come back. If you do find yourself back here the appeals process next time won't be as easy as it was for you this time based on your own words. I do hope however we don't see you back in this section moving forth. 

I've gone ahead and issued your unban so you are able to connect back to the server, Don't let us down! 

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back