What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Situation at city hall

MickMacF

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Earlier in the week a few of the Singhs got drunk and upset at the system so decided to claim city hall with axes and start a movement 😂

The police got involved and before we knew it half the city was at city hall haha. Just want to say that the police in this situation really impressed me and proved a lot of people wrong.

Thomas Gabbana gave amazing Rp back and all the officers made calls not just to fire ahead and stop the situation but let it escalate into something a lot more fun! @Bandzbeing undercover was hilarious in the end as well and he gave great rp when we found out. The police and everyone involved were great! too many names to mention but thanks for actually going along with roleplay and not jumping in and ruining it. 

I definitely enjoyed it a ton as Gruppe 6! Definitely something new for me and not just usual daily routine a group of us do.

Great RP from all sides

This was a lot of fun to be part of, never expected to have police go baton to fireaxe with people before.

Its always great to go to something new & enjoyable. So thank you for bringing someting I have't seen before 🙂

Just seen this mate, Gambas and myself really enjoyed it as the first units on scene as well as Gareth Adam and a few others that showed up later. Shout out to G6 who helped immensely and gave top notch RP whilst inside too.  As people have stated above its a lot different to what we usually deal with and these sort of scenarios are definitely encouraged! We tried our best to make it as fun for both sides as possible too, hopefully we succeeded!

me and bruno on scene being seldged together @1A3

Back