What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Mike combo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike combo

Unban Appeal for Mike combo 

In-game Name: Mike combo

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198871804265

Ban ID: !!rpuk8397!!

Reason given for your ban: logging out while in handcuffs

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due to me combat logging in an active situation. I was in a situation where someone had me in handcuffs for over 30 mins abuse to me and in my opinion discriminatory words were said. In a fit of anger I let me emotions get the better of me and combat logged.

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to be unbanned because I now realize in a better state of mind that what I did was wrong and that I should have handled the situation better.
In that situation where someone was being abusive towards me I should have told the person OOC to stop and if he didn't listen then make sure the situation was recorded and open a ticket saying that I logged out due to the evidence I should have provided.
I have been a part of the RPUK community for over a year now and don't want to leave due to a stupid mistake I made through poor judgement.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

How would calling someone a "smart fucking cookie" be discriminatory? 

I've gone ahead and looked over your history with us and this isn't the first time you've combat logged is it. Lets say we do give you another chance, How can we be sure that you won't combat log again with you get in this fit of anger? 

Is it common that you let emotions overcome situations you get yourself in? 

This is the first time I've combat logged never done it before or been banned for it and no it isn't normal for me to do so I don't have reason for doing it as no one should i was going threw a bad stage in life was a month after finding my dad passed away 

Apologies, Misread one of the reasons when checking your previous bans. Sorry to hear about your father, Fingers crossed you are doing better! 

In relation to this ban, Can you quote the rule you broke and in your own words explain why you believe we have such rule in place?

I am doing thank you (C2.3) Combat logging - Logging out at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. This rule in particular is in place to make sure that a roleplay scenario plays out to the fullest, in order for both parties to enjoy the experience. By me combat logging in that instance, the person I was roleplaying with didn't get any enjoyment or only half the experience because of what I did and in the future I won't be doing this again because I understand the importance now of my mistake and the effect it has on others.

You do seem to have a better understanding of the rule in question as a whole. I'm willing to give you another chance and will hold you to your word that this won't happen again. 

Nothing was saved in this instance as the weapon ect was removed from yourself prior to the combat logging aspect, I do hope you don't let us down with this opportunity and I hope not to see you back in this section moving forward. 

Unbanned! 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back