What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - b1lly - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1lly

Unban Appeal for b1lly 

In-game Name: Billy Huncho

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561197984497504

Ban ID: !!rpuk8069!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned about 85 days ago for leaving an RP scenario also known as combat logging (Rule C2.3). I was getting kidnapped and decided to leave as I didn’t want to partake in roleplaying the Victim. Combat logging is where you leave the game during an RP scenario. It is a form of exploitation as it’s using a feature to gain a competitive advantage over other people which makes it unfair.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe I should be unbanned as I now understand why combat logging is a punishable offense and have learned from my mistakes.
One thing that makes Roleplaying in GTA V very fun is the very concept of being able to kidnap other people. However, even though it’s not as fun being the victim, it is still fun for the other person. So, it is important that regardless of which end you are on, you are roleplaying correctly for the duration of the roleplaying scenario. If I was having fun by kidnapping someone and they decided to leave I would be annoyed so I see how leaving during this scenario AKA combat logging is not right. In this scenario, it spoils the fun for the other person. Furthermore, if he decided to rob me as well, if I leave, he can’t get anything which makes him risk a kidnapping for nothing, so it is unfair on him. As this is a Roleplay server, it is our job as the community to stick to the rules and roleplay correctly so we can all have a good time.
In addition, in my previous appeal I tried to justify why I combat logged, which was as he wrongly accused me of being ‘the guy from earlier' and it was pretty late at night. However, I shouldn’t have left and should’ve handled it in another way by just going along with the roleplay, and then once the roleplaying is over, filing a report so I could be compensated, and he can be punished. However, I decided to leave resulting in a poor roleplay situation for the guy and loss of my account on the server.
Now that I know what I have should’ve done, I wish to be unbanned so I can re-join this amazing community that I had a blast being a part of before I got banned. I have played on other communities before and after being banned but hands down Roleplay.co.uk is the best server that I have played on as they have the best community, and the server is well-made and balanced. After being banned, when playing on other servers, they are not as good as Roleplay.co.uk and I regret breaking the rules because I miss playing here. I have learned from my mistakes and will prove this by promising to not break any rules if I receive a second chance.
Thank you for your time and for reading my appeal. 😊

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there.

What about you breaking rp? Threatening to report? Is that something you believe is enjoyable for anyone involved? Quote me rule and explain why it is not allowed.

Hi, thank you for getting back to me.

Yep, I forgot to mention that also I did break character during the situation. As he rammed into me, out of frustration because he rammed me I got outside of character when I was saying I was going to report you if I remember correctly. This breaks G2.3 where you have to remain in character at all times, with the exception of permission from an admin. This was also a mistake that I apologise for, and I promise I will not break this rule, as the next time this happens as mentioned previously I will role-play the situation and then file a report once the RP is done.  

[SIZE=medium](G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.[/SIZE]
The rule G2.3 is set so in game is strictly RP so people can all have a great time and, by saying things that are OOC such as “I am going to report you” spoils the immersion for everyone as you are supposed to role-play every scenario you are in.

I hope this explains the other rule that I broke, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very well. 

I will give you another shot. However, your inventory will be wiped and any ban during the next 6 months will bring you straight back here. Do not waste this chance.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back