What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - ImAlannn - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImAlannn

Unban Appeal for ImAlannn 

In-game Name: Heisenberg Daniels

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198446828930

Ban ID: !!rpuk5623!!

Reason given for your ban: PEGI 18, C1.8 G3.2 G2.3 G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I know why I was banned, and that was due to me being 17. And the minimum age required to play is 18. As much as I thought it was annoying back then, I know it had to be done and it's understandable.

The Grand Theft Auto game itself is PEGI 18, so it would only make sense if a roleplaying version was also PEGI 18.

Why should we unban you ?: Here's why I should be unbanned/why I think I should be unbanned.

I was unbanned due to not being 18 years of age, but now that I am, and recently had my 18th birthday I'm old enough to be able to play. The reason I didn't appeal for an unban earlier wasn't because that I didn't want to play anymore, I was just waiting until I became 18. I didn't want to lie and potentially get perm banned again and never be able to play.

I'm a lot more mature than I was about a year ago, I think I got banned sometime in September 2021. A lot of things have changed and again, I've read all of the rules before appealing just so I can be sure nothing like this happens again.

It would be a great gift for me turning 18 also, as my friends still to this day play on this server, and are now way ahead of me in terms of money and wealth which makes me want to play it a lot more. We've all decided to create new character slots and start fresh just so they don't give me a head start, that'll just get boring.

I've been keeping up to date with the community in the Discord server, and on the website. I've seen a lot of new updates, and I can't wait to get back in and play again.

Before I got banned, I did take this game very seriously and roleplayed all the time. I never broke character, or did anything like that. I enjoyed it a lot to the point where I streamed it on Twitch. I created a gang, etc.

So, in conclusion. I am really hoping you would give me just another chance, and this time with all the correct details and me legally being able to play it, we won't have any problems. And if we ever do, just let me know what you want me to do or stop, and it'll be done.

An unban would be a dream.

Thank you for reading, I'll be waiting for your reply

Alan

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

As you already have another appeal open I'll be going head and denying this appeal to save having duplicate appeals open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back