What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - jkc5 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkc5

Unban Appeal for jkc5 

In-game Name: James Jamica

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198358931840

Ban ID: @rpuk6254@

Reason given for your ban: Ban reason: C2.2, G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have been banned for (C.2.2 & G2.9) this is the honest truth and im not going to beat around the bush, all i wanted to do is to get 1 million in the bank as soon as possible, so i had created 2 accounts and transferred myself the starting money.

Why should we unban you ?: Morning,

I would first like to apologise for the early appeal i did on Monday, i had gotten the dates mixed up and got a bit ahead of myself.

I believe that I could be given another chance because I have been a active member of the community for a while now and have met great people who I really enjoy playing with and has been an overall amazing experience on the server, I have probably spent about 1.3k hrs purely into the server. This was stupid for me to do and i do regret the rule break . I would also like to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused your staff team and community

Yes I had created a new character and transferred the starting money, and did not think twice about it until getting banned. but now being banned of the server i realized how stupid it was to do so as it is "Exploiting" and regret 100% as its only 35k which is easily obtained in legal and illegal jobs on the server. Having being banned and not been able to come into the city as i do regularly for the past 6-12 months doesn't feel the same as i have met so many people around the city and has made it fun!

In all honesty i don't know why i had lied in the first place, i think it was the fact i had many people asking what had happened etc, and i just tried to make up an excuse to get the heat over my head. as i am typically known to make money nonstop. to say the least i am quite embarrassed about it and i cant hide away from what has been done now. like Drex said he was surprised to see me here for the reason i am today.

I should be given another chance, i didn't think i'd miss just roleplaying with other people and just having fun, i would've never in a million years did i think how much i miss it. I have streamed the server a few times on twitch. I've made friends, foes you name it but its all for the roleplay, hopefully i get to unbanned one day so i am able to come back and just roleplay with a real community.

Thank you for your consideration.

Kind Regards,
James

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there.

This right here is, although honest, quite concerning. 

Yes I had created a new character and transferred the starting money, and did not think twice about it until getting banned.
What was the money for? Why did you need 1 million in your bank? What happens the next time you want something? 

Hello there.

This right here is, although honest, quite concerning. 

What was the money for? Why did you need 1 million in your bank? What happens the next time you want something? 
The money really wasn’t really for anything to be honest, just wanted to get six figures and maybe buy a car if I saw would at the car shops if one was to come out. 

I’ve always made money doing jobs legal and illegally, the next time I see or want something Ill just have to wait and build up some cash from jobs to purchase as there is no need to exploit like I have done previously, for such little cash. Where you can make it within an hour or so 

@jkc5This server isn't like one of those quick cash get a gun get a car ones. We want to see character progression, we want to see a storyline. Why didn't you want to this. Is this boring to you?

Thank you for the reply, I’ve never treated the server like a quick cash get a gun type of server. I’ve started my character James Jamica to be a young boy which has been hanging out with the wrong crowd thinking about what to do with his life as a “teen” as a gang members then finally becoming more of a businessman when he’s a bit “older”, he wants to build up a legitimate business in the future, my goals are to hopefully acquire a petrol station/shop.

I’ve always had a story line of being in a gang for a while then eventually dropping all of the crime as you can’t be a criminal all your life and just run! I’ve always wanted to becoming a businessman within the city but never was able to find the right place to get or build up enough money to purchase one. So hopefully in the near future I’ll be able to open up a store/fuel station

If given a chance. What sort of roleplay do you wish to bring to the server? 

Morning,

If I was able to get a second chance in the server, the role play I would bring would be at the highest standard I can possibly provide and try to make it as fun as possible for both sides, not only that but I’ve learnt from my mistakes and will not make the same mistakes again. I want to progress my James Jamica character into a businessman as I’ve mentioned before, and maybe start up a new character in the police so I have more of a variety and not just a criminal. This would allow me to further my role play and help improve overall by being part of the criminal /police sides of things. This is one thing I fully intend to do for the best roleplay experience I can possibly give to everyone involved in any situation along the way.

@Robbie Thankyou for the reply early in the morning! 

Thank you for your consideration.

Kind Regards,
James

Ok, now here are the conditions that I will set for your return to our community. 

All of your characters will be wiped clean. Nothing left, no money, cars, etc. etc. 

Your 'second steam account' will remain banned and never unbanned. You will only play on the one account, that being the one with the 'James Jamica' character. 

Are these conditions you agree to?

@jkc5

Ok, now here are the conditions that I will set for your return to our community. 

All of your characters will be wiped clean. Nothing left, no money, cars, etc. etc. 

Your 'second steam account' will remain banned and never unbanned. You will only play on the one account, that being the one with the 'James Jamica' character. 

Are these conditions you agree to?

@jkc5

Yes that’s fine with me.
Yes that’s fine with me.

thank you for the reply @Fluqi

Wipe complete.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back