What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Ghost (Action: Ban Issued 06/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelston

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Ghost.
Time & Date this happened:
14:21
Description of what happened:
Man restrained at drugdealer, Whilst talking to me he says "mate you've got two seconds" I say "what for?" and I see a armed man I feel threatend.
I rubber bullet the armed man and restrain him. He calls me a dickhead and says I am camping the drugdealer, two seconds later he he shooting at me through restraints I rubber him but its too late.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
No  
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
b162218fa849043ce59528303b351773.jpg

I didnt glitch at all mate, it came with my gun out i've got my shadow play of my side, i can post that so I shot at you I dont know how i got out at all, of the fact that you were camping the drug place & I shot you because i thought you unrestrained me, I was knocked out still when i killed you. I was in the force before you, I left however so why would I exploit? lol.. Not gonna ruin my reputation here for 200k worth of drugs. We also warned you.

Quick question nothing to do with this but Ghost aren't you an Officer?

Ok, so when I restrained you shouted "Fucking dick camping the drug dealer" then you glitch restraints and kill me. It felt pretty intentional. Please provide your videos.

I would also like to know why or how I was camping? When I drove past I saw a truck so I moved in.

Last edited by a moderator:
even if your weapon comes up, which is roughly 5 seconds after being restrained, you shouldn't be firing, thats really poor RP....

Await an admin to decide, please provide your footage for their review.

Last edited by a moderator:
even if your weapon comes up, which is roughly 5 seconds after being restrained, you shouldn't be firing, thats really poor RP....

Await an admin to decide, please provide your footage for their review.
My misundestanding then.

No counter evidence provided. Ban approved for using the restrain glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back