What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Emm Skii - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emm Skii

Unban Appeal for Emm Skii 

In-game Name: Emm Skii

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 765611981244974971

Ban ID: $$rpuk8979$$

Reason given for your ban: ban Evasion

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i have never been banned, im not evading a ban. i would like this to be looked into as this is not my ban

Why should we unban you ?: i dont think this is meant for me as i havent do what the ban is saying

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there. 

If I remember correctly, you already got unbanned once due to being unrightfully banned alongside someone living in the same house as you. Please explain as to how this might have happened now.

yes this is correct and im sorry this has happened again but unfortunately that person was ban evading, i was not ban evading and i didnt agree with him doing this either.

Did you know what he was doing? And if so, did you interact with his character at all?

he told me he had done it at some point i dont know when but i believe this happened during me being unwell as i was actually away from the city for 2-3 weeks and yes i was around him at one point or another so where many people, i never helped start his character i still to this day dont understand how he did it. i did give him some money like 3 days before he wa banned as i needed my car re-fueling and transfered him cash he asked me to put in the bank whiles he fished i do believe he hasnt been near any of the people involved but i also know i havent spent as much time with him as i did the origanal character i have actually tried to mend bridges and feel i have made friends a few of the people 

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting.. so you knew he was doing it, interacted with him but did not agree? Why would you not bring it forward?

@Emm Skiiplease respond soon, or this appeal will be timed out.

he is a real life friend and I really didn't think he should do what he did to get back but at the same time I didn't  tell anyone as I wasn't sure what would happen I know there are people I could of turned to but felt stuck, he never came back to continue it and he proved that too me also on one of his first nights in the city he was in the car place and the person turned up he left so I felt I could trust him to behave and he did so I really didn't know what to do all I know I did was I made sure I made things right with most people involved and do believe one is a friend now so I would like to know what to do sorry I hadn't realized I had replies unanswered

See... I know more than you think I do. Which means, I am also aware that you are not being honest with me. Last chance.

lol its not a secret! i told you this in discord when you told me your secret! also 2 other high up members also know this so don't think I didn't think it would already be getting talked about YOU ALL ALSO KNOW WE LIVE TOGETHER HENCH WHY THIS KEEPS HAPPENING AS WE ARE ON THE SAME IP ADDRESS me & deku ON THE OUTSIDE WORLD AKA REAL LIFE so nothing to do with the city ARE boyfriend & girlfirend BUT YET AGAIN MY REAL LIFE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS CITY and is being brought into it AGAIN!

rule breaking:

(G1.6) Being In Character - What happens in Roleplay needs to stay within Roleplay. Do not bring in character issues outside of the game, likewise do not bring your real life issues with other players into the game. You ARE NOT your character and they ARE NOT you.

guess what I don't care what you think i to be honest don't care about the city I'm only replying as the person who causes this issue asked me to as we have actually become friends after all this has happened due to HIM 

NEVER DENIED BEING AROUND THE PERSON IN CITY NEVER DENIED INTERACTING WITH HIM but yet my dating life is what your questioning i assume cause if its not this then you really will have to explain or ill never know but to be honest I'm not sure otherwise

Well, you are right. Your personal relationship has nothing to do with the server. Why mix the 2 up in the first place and not bring it forward? You can not pick and choose when your relationship is influencing things and when it is not. It influenced your decision to not come forward and it will certainly influence our decision whether to let you back in.

You have been given the benefit of the doubt once already, which gave you the chance to come back and play and you betrayed that trust by aiding him to break another rule. It does not matter if you told him to do it or if you simply ignored him doing it, not coming forward. No difference. What you do in your free time, is up to you entirely. What you decide to do in this community however, is not.

The simple matter of fact is - You put yourself into this position. Whatever happened at the time, was sorted and dealt with and staff did their utmost best to aid and comfort you, to give you advise as best as we could. We unbanned you, being under the impression that he will stick to the things he had said at the time and that his "bad conscience and all the apologies" were real and he had learned a lesson. He had all the chances of coming back in due time. But he decided to pull another stunt once again and you supported it. You willingly and knowingly went along with his scheme and have nobody else to blame at this point. 

I am not blaming you for taking care of your relationship and putting IRL first. But at the same time you can not blame us for protecting our community and simply not being able to take the chance of him making his way onto the server once again through your aid. 

Considering you "don´t care", I find it curious that you are making the effort of editing your reply over and over. I´m wishing you the best of luck, but I do not feel comfortable in lifting your restrictions until he has successfully appealed his ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back