What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - JBreeZy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBreeZy

Unban Appeal for JBreeZy 

In-game Name: jimmy chezzer

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199146954358

Ban ID: !!rpuk8555!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2, G2.3, G3.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: The reason I was banned is because I broke RP and was acting very disruptive, I wasn't complying with the RP provided by police neither did I comply with the medic that was trying to help me.

Why should we unban you ?: The reason I think I should be unbanned is because I got caught up in the morning while I was receiving a important phone call, In the moment I panicked and my head went crazy. I had police shouting at me, medics helping me and my phone was going off. I was trying to tell the officer I needed to go for a minute and yes I understand things could have been done differently in the OOC chat.
Now I look back and realise how much of an idiot I was, this isn't usual for me. I have some personal problems that contributed to this situation but I am trying to fix the issue.
I didn't mean to be horrible and I just want to deeply apologise for the people effected by my actions and the way I behaved. I have been in this city for about a year now and I love it, I understand my roleplay could be better and I am trying to better it everyday.
I am sorry and regret everything that happened in that whole scenario it wont happen again.
i am sorry please forgive me this will never ever happen again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good Morning @JBreeZy

From the start you are understanding the situation a bit better than your prior appeal so that's a start. I did mention in your previous appeal that the way you act when arrested is a common theme of getting angry and upset, Whilst we understand that people have things going on in their real life just saying all the time when caught by police in this case 'I need to go' is something you have done often from previous warnings and bans you've received. 

My question here is why does this happen time and time again? 

Can you talk me over the C2.2 rule you've also broken, Why was you attempting to get out of the cell in the way you was? 

C2.2 is exploiting, what's basically causing mechanics in the game what's not meant to be there giving me the advantage to break out of the cell, at the time I was frustrated about the situation and the way I was being treated so that's why I was doing it.

Can you explain why you was doing this if the intention wasn't to get out of the cell in MRPS? Is this the first time you have done it ?

Am unsure of its my first time, but I'll make it my last time.. as I know it's now wrong to do. And I apologize for what I've done it's sometimes hard to understand what's not right and wrong without being brought forward to myself.

I try to improve myself day to day to understand the rules and how to act around other people and am trying to learn day by day but sometimes it's hard and am trying my best to become better at RP and interaction towards people and am trying hard so much

Very well. Going to shift to the other reasons for the ban, In relation to getting angry within situations it is something that does happen when you get arrested or things don't go your own way. Can you please shed some light on why this happens? 

Hi Stuart i can try and attempt to shed some light on my actions Firstly sometimes in situations i rp as being loud as it is part of my characters persona however in this instance this is clearly not the case i was frustrated and annoyed that i was trying to juggle 3 tasks at once. though this is no excuse for my behaviour, I tend to get angry and frustrated when in some occasions not all, i may get arrested for which i believe may be an idiotic reason or if something i work hard to do does not go my way however this ban has taught me to not allow my emotions to affect other peoples RP and it has also taught me that not everything goes my way which you then just have to deal with it. Thank you for taking your time, I hope this helps.

Do you believe getting arrested adds more roleplay overall, Since this seems to  be the issue when you get arrested?

If you had the opportunity to come back and you do get frustrated or annoyed in a situation, How would you manage this ?

Could you quote all the rules you have broken and in your own words explain why we have said rules in place?

Yes I do believe this adds more roleplay as a matter of the fact it even develops roleplay for said characters including mine as  police officers thought i was troublesome so would deal with me in a different manner (eg would take me to the side and just talk to me) i believe this sometimes enhances the roleplay as it can create different situations and circumstances which can lead onto of paths of RP. However i can also understand on the police officers perspective that they are also playing the server for fun and enjoyment and arresting the same people who react in the same manner may turn a enjoyable RP situation into a dull and frustrating one. If i had the opportunity to come back i would attempt to control my emotions despite of whatever situation is occurring, to stay calmer i may even invest in a stress ball, even though this sounds comical i genuinely believe it may help me calm down and be more level headed. A rule i have broken is (C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money,
i understand that this rule has been implemented within the server as exploiting can single handedly ruin the servers economy and also break rp for other players as it is not realistic, yet it also creates a massive disadvantage for all other players within the server. 
The second rule i have broken was (G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.  this rule is in place due to reason that by breaking this rule it ruins the immersion for all the other players within the area and is frustrating for those involved.
Finally the last rule i broke was (G3.1) OOC Information - Using out of character information to
influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages. i understand that this rule has been put into the server as it creates and unfair advantage to the person abusing OOC information and can end up with players losing items within the server due to the abuser swaying the way RP plays out. Thank you for taking your time to read and reply to my appeal i hope this helps. 

As you seem to have a better understanding of the rules as a whole and going from what you've mentioned actions do speak louder than words. I'm happy to give you another chance. I would keep in mind whilst it's understandable to get annoyed within situations to try and not let that overtake the enjoyment from the situations you can find yourself in. 

I'll go ahead and issue the unban for yourself, I do hope you don't let me down and I hope not to see you back in this section moving forth. Welcome back to the community! 🙂 

Unbanned!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back