What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Alex_Ferrari - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Ferrari

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unban Appeal for Alex_Ferrari 

In-game Name: Alexander Ferrari

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198981883751

Ban ID: !!rpuk9057!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2, G3.1, G4.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I assume i was banned for 1.) exploiting 2.) failure to act out injuries properly and 3.) using information given from OOC.
I was made aware that i was exploiting by radioing in while in the ziptieing animation. failing to act out injuries which is self explanatory and the info from OOC via discord eg meta gaming

Why should we unban you ?: I feel like i was wrongfully perma banned as i am only in the city 3 weeks maybe a month at max and this is my first offence, i will stand by and agree that i did not act out my injuries due to my frustration and will take a punishment for that if neccessary but the other two i dont really agree with at all. I would like to apologise for the hassle caused and i will take ownership for not acting out my injuries but as i said at the start i dont think i shouldve gotten a perma ban for something i wasnt aware of.

I would like to breifly explain for each point of rule break that happened.

Starting with the exploitation.
I was initially told that i was being robbed but when my hands were up nobody searched my pockets at all which is what i thought was weird then chrissie came over and i thought she was going to search me for weapons as usually thats what you would do to make sure you dont get attacked and so i thought she was searching my persons so i saw a window of opportunity where her sledge hammer wasnt in her hands and thats when i radioed to my friends for help and she then attacked me with her sledgehammer. At no point during this encounter did i think she was ziptieing me and at no point was it my plan to try to exploit on purpose i would never do that as i think it is wrong so i would like the apologise for that scenario i didnt know i was exploiting as i thought chrissie was searching me not zip tieing me.

Moving on to the not acting out your injuries, i will 100% take the blame for that and the punishment if one follows i was very angry in the moment because chrissie was getting on my nerves throughout the day and got very rude and lippy with me when i said that i had a look at her evidence and it was not looking good for her. I already had stuff going on out of town and i know you shouldnt bring it into the city which i tried not to but when this whole alleged kidnapping RP came around i did lose the run of myself and i do apologise for everything done i know i shouldve acted out my injuries a lot more and i do know i did act them out for a split second and then didnt so theres nothing im arguing with here i just want to apologise and take full repsonsibility for it.

Moving on to the using information given or provided by OOC via discord which is meta gaming in this case.
if you look in the report about me the staff member whjo was reviewing it states that "he did tab out multiple times in the clip he provided to where you can hear him on discord with his push to talk button." I would like to argue this point as i only tab out at the end of the clip and my Push To Mute button is my tab button as i require it like this for other FPS games but i only press my tab button once and then you hear me click which is me checking medal not once do you hear discord or me talking the second time is me tabbing out but instatly tabbing back into the game as you can hear me sigh in the clip provided.

Here is the clip within this it will show that when i do tab out i almost instatly come back into the game you do not hear any discord notifications the only sound you hear is my "Push To Mute" in discord button which just mutes myself on discord for however long i hold my alt button for once it is let go i am unmuted again but this still mutes me even if im not in a call so i dont understand why the staff is saying you can see me multiple times tabbing and hear me on discord.
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/o1EShkRT9JPSn/d1337I211MVm?invite=cr-MSxwU1MsNDY1Nzg5Mzgs

Thank you for your time i really appreciate you giving this appeal a look.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You was not "wrongfully" perma banned. You broke the rules you face the punishment.

At no point during this encounter did i think she was ziptieing me
At no point? So did you just ignore the fact that people have stated in that situation that they wanted you to be ziptied. Chrissie even came over to you to ziptie you and at which point you even said to them "you can ziptie me first if you want" 

The part where you didn't roleplay any of your injuries is poor and the fact that you are blaming it on your "mood" and with people's actions is not good either. Chrissie is roleplaying as a character and yet her actions annoyed you to a point that you didn't want to roleplay properly? How can we be sure that will keep your own feelings and mood separate from your characters? Also please explain why you decided to keep breaking the rule of not roleplaying your injuries through this situation. Whistling etc. 

And Finally, how did people know where to find you? And then to kill these people like they knew exactly what happened? 

-Tip- Don't bullcrap us it won't end well

At no point? So did you just ignore the fact that people have stated in that situation that they wanted you to be ziptied. Chrissie even came over to you to ziptie you and at which point you even said to them "you can ziptie me first if you want" 
I had realised i worded this section wrong apologies i meant to say in the encounter where chrissie was ziptieing me i wasnt aware that she was zipping me  as i have never been ziptied before in my 3 or so weeks  in the city so i wasnt aware thats what it looks like to ziptie someone in my head i thought it was more similar to a police arrest where they are behind you. so i thought she was searching me so i decided to call for help on the radio as i saw she didnt have a weapon in her hand at that moment. I was not aware that radioing while being ziptied was an exploit either. I apologise for the exploiting but as i mentioned i had never been zipped before i was unaware of what it looked like animation wise so when she was zipping me i thought she was searching me hence why i called for help via the radio

The part where you didn't roleplay any of your injuries is poor and the fact that you are blaming it on your "mood" and with people's actions is not good either. Chrissie is roleplaying as a character and yet her actions annoyed you to a point that you didn't want to roleplay properly? How can we be sure that will keep your own feelings and mood separate from your characters? Also please explain why you decided to keep breaking the rule of not roleplaying your injuries through this situation. Whistling etc.
As i said i take full responsibility for this rulebreak and i am aware i continued it throughout and i would not like to appeal this as i feel i deserve a punishment for this reasonable rulebreak. As to the section of you asking how can you be sure i will keep my own feelings/ mood seperate the best way i can prove this to you and others is by just playing in the city again on trust and i can promise you that it will not happen again.

how did people know where to find you? And then to kill these people like they knew exactly what happened? 
I dont know what else to say about this topic other than what i have said my friend found me after following the pink bmw like car around and lost them and proceeded to search for me for a bit and had driven down multiple alleys to which he found me. Now to who he knew who to shoot  he knew chrissie and what she looked like and the others were helping her in this kidnapping so  he prioritized chrissie and then the others im not to sure on that it was only the three people in that alley so he just assumed they were all involved 

Apologies for the late response 

I would also like to add to this as i forgot to in the previous comment i do not wish to appeal the two rulebreaks on metagaming and not acting injuries as i understand the situation and i am willing to recieve a penalty for these two offences it is the perma ban moreso that i would like to appeal

I am going to give you a chance. Learn from this and make sure you follow the rules going forward. I don't want to see you in the appeals section again.

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back