TEAMSPEAK

Unban Appeal - Aio - Discord

Unban Appeal for Aio 

In-game Name: Aio

Server: Discord

Steam ID: --

Ban ID: N/A

Reason given for your ban: Accidental spam

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was enquiring towards whether or not there was a prescription function in the server, I didn't know where to ask so I tagged NHS members and mods as the dev team was not available, the chat erupted with gifs and unhelpful comments and bullying so I asked again and was then banned. I realises that this was not the correct course of action but as a fairly new (active) member of the community I didn't know where else to look.

Why should we unban you ?: I have thought about how it was quite the annoyance for the mods, although maybe not my actions individually but added up it and me spamming doesn't help any so I do apologies for spamming those channels. I have also lost contact with quite a few people because of the ban, so I would like to regain contact with them. I also I enjoyed the 'banter' channel fun to use and would very much like to be able to use it again.Overall I do miss the conversation that happen in the RPUK community not to mention I have thought about joining FiveM RP but without discord to converse I can't imagine it being ideal so I would like to say I am sorry for spamming and my hot-headedness.
Aio#5539

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Locked 3 days for bumping

• "It's like wanking then staring at the tissue" - INS JxM (Speaking about watching the other teams play of the game on Overwatch).
  • "I'm too young for you, but your not too old for me" - SGT Humzah
  • "I'm sorry darling, I'm pissed out my face. I wont be loud any more. I'm not gonna keep you up all night, alright love? I'm not going to be like 'oi cunt put your hands up bang bang bang'" - John Carter talking to his misses
  • "Let me just get on my fucking hill" - Adam Collins
  • Can I go question the weed processing guy? - CSO JulianPC
On 14/06/2022 at 16:51, Aio said:

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So did you read this? If so what part of do not bump your appeal did you not understand? 

robbie's.gif