What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - SamSelby - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamSelby

Banned
Unban Appeal for SamSelby 

In-game Name: Sam Selby

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198979227086

Ban ID: rpuk8957

Reason given for your ban: g7.1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for providing poor rp in a hostage taken, which could have been done better.

Why should we unban you ?: First of all I would like to apologise for my actions in this situation and am purely sorry for putting you through a very low standard of RP. My standard of RP is normally held to a quite high level however I slipped up here and all I can do is put my hands up and apologise. I have taken some time away to think about my actions and reflect on what I did and to not do it again. I love playing on the server and would be truly grateful if I was granted another opportunity to come back and showcase the high level of RP I am capable of.

Looking back on the situation there was multiple opportunities we should’ve taken to make you more involved in the kidnapping. When arriving at the beach we should’ve had a longer conversation with you to chat about why we did what we did, the different outcomes of the situation, could’ve reasoned with you to keep your life instead of just stabbing you. There are many things we could’ve done differently than just the rob and dump method which again I am very sorry for. It definitely could’ve been a lot of good fun if you had survived the situation and then the RP would continue for longer and see what paths it ventured down.

I have reflected on my actions over the past week away from the server and will be taking everything said by slawek and Sammy into account meaning when I get into another kidnapping situation I will provide high quality roleplay and make it fun and enjoyable for all.
Once again Slawek I would like to apologise for ruining the RP for yourself and I hope if im given another opportunity to come back and we ever crossed paths again the RP would be held to a much higher standard than displayed in our encounter.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @SamSelby

Firstly, why does this keep happening? This is your 4th ban now. Why do the majority of players never see a ban, but you manage to get this many already? 

Hello @Bowen I would like to thank you for taking some time out of your day and reading my appeal. As you have rightly stated I have received 4 bans during my time on the server. I have been playing the server for around a year now and have loved every second of it, making countless memories and having a fun time. Throughout my time on the server, I have made some obvious mistakes which have led to bans.

RPUK was the first GTA RP server I had ever properly been on, so I was very new to it all. My first ban was near the start of my time on the server where I had been revived by a medic and then went straight to hit a police officer over and over which breached ‘’G4.5’’. after I received the repercussions of my actions I learned more about the rules and didn’t break another rule until 2 months ago where I breached ‘’G7.1’’. I then received another ban around a month later where I breached ‘’G4.4’’ and then a final ban leading to my recent perma ban of ‘’G7.7’’. After my first ban I took time to make sure to familiarise myself with the rules and it led to me being on the correct path for many many months. My first G.71 ban was just a complete lack of RP and a very rushed situation which could’ve been handled so much better by me and my accomplices. I did learn from that and showed very high levels of RP when taking part in kidnapping members of different gangs that we had ‘beef’ with at the time. My next ban was a complete lapse of concentration and not immersing myself fully with the situation. Leading onto my final ban which lead to the perm was a just another case of showing a rushed situation. During the moment I felt like the RP we were providing was upto a decent standard however looking back on the situation it shows how we missed multiple opportunities to involve the opponent a lot more and make it more enjoyable for all. I did learn from the first G7.1 rule however after breaching it again all I can do is apologise, put my hands up and I will make sure it will never happen again.

If I was to receive another chance, I will make sure you wont see me on this section of the forums again. Once again thank you for taking the time to read this appeal, any other questions you would like to know I will happily answer. Many thanks, Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
Your brothers steam account is Jacob Selby Correct? 

I use my brothers old steam account from when he had a pc 2 years ago, and then since that he bought his own  pc so he made a new steam account for himself.

That's convenient... So you have had your bro's steam account for over a year now since that's when you created your character and you still decide to have your steam name the same and not remove the fact that it's says your bro's name? 

Honestly don't believe you that plus your record I ain't prepared to give you a chance today.

Denied. Appeal in 6 months. 22/12/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back