What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - kuktal - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuktal

Banned
Unban Appeal for kuktal 

In-game Name: Mason Taylor

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199263089735

Ban ID: !!rpuk9031!!

Reason given for your ban: (C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: [REDACTED BY STAFF]

Why should we unban you ?: The reason why you should unban me is because i have been in this server for around 3 months, in this 3 months i have made a lot of friends within this city and developed my characters story. The action i did to get banned is not acceptable and selfish. The reason why i did this is because i was told about this and i was curious to see if it worked or not, however this is no excuse for my actions. I did this one night and saw it worked i regretted doing this and i didn't do it again after that one night. My mistake was not reporting this instead i left it and didn't do it again. The reason why i didn't report it was because i was scared of the consequences i would received when reporting it so instead i didn't do this exploit again. Receiving this ban has taught me a lot i have read through all the rules again i feel like i have learnt from my mistake and next time instead of being curious i will open a ticket and let any admins know about the exploit. I am sorry for my actions and this wont happen again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So you should be unbanned because you have made friends on the server... Not a good enough excuse. What about all the free time the staff and devs have wasted looking into people like yourself cheating on the server did you think about that? Clearly not.

Exploiting in the way you did will be no easy return. You will have to wait 6 months before you try and appeal this ban.

Denied. (You can appeal on 12/12/2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back