What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Addo - GTA RP

Addo

Unban Appeal for Addo 

In-game Name: Ste Frencho

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198276297109

Ban ID: puk9083

Reason given for your ban: C1.14, C2.3, G2.3, G4.4

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Honestly I'm not here to take the piss or anything I really do not understand why I was banned, I read threw your rules and cant come to a conclusion why. The only small reason I can think of is last night, two boys was running away from me as I was chasing to threaten, they both logged and claimed there car crash and bugged out yet they was in separate vehicles, therefore I waited for one and as he joined I killed him, ambulance came and he was still giving me stick and his mate, this resorted into me retaliating by waiting for the paramedic to revive him and hit him again but before i even had a choice to attack his boy came at me with a machete, this resorted to me killing them both with a knife then driving away, the ambulance warned me after I killed them (just as I was driving away) Therefore I just carried on with my life inside the city but half a hour later I got off as it was turning 11 o'clock, and needed some sleep, I also threatened ambulance to not revive him as that's happened to me before I didn't think it was rule breaking furthermore I'm genuinely sorry if I have broken any rules but I cant see what I honestly wouldn't waste my time if I didn't feel hard done by, I also think the boys who logged on me should be the ones banned as they clearly both had something valuable and are not valuing there life in rp so they log to get out of the position they was in. I appreciate your time looking into this please can this get sorted. Another reason could be due to police offers going out there way because I'm a "Scouse Rat who deserves to die" when I got shot outside PD and all's because I'm scouse using Xenophobic language due to this they decided to take me to paleto bay even though I was outside PD after me asking multiple times can I go pillbox they responded "No you are a scouse rat the longer it takes the better" Due to this my anger took over as its what I get on a day to day basis and I try not to let if affect me so because of this I responded "I'm just going to pop my head then" which is not okay and its wrong but do I deserve to get treated this way because of where I'm from, most servers don't tolerate that, 3 of them after asking to stop and they claim "I'm on the dole" over and over and I need a slow death. after asking them to stop they should it doesn't take a genius to know if someone is affected by sly comments I cant do nothing about because I'm dead, I also get you don't tolerate people leaving/logging but it was my only option for me to win them over why do they get to keep there place on the server but I don't, I know I cant bring my emotions into RP but that's something I need to work on and it wouldn't happen again but I just felt shit and had a bad day so I apologise for breaking a rule there I admit to that and hold my hands up but I'm breaking a rule because Police are placed to help people no take the piss out of them and treat them like shit with xenophobic language. my anger resorted in this ban due to bad policing, also bad rp, also language I asked to be stopped and they never granted that they carried on, so I threatened to pop my head, but it carried on so I followed through with it.

Why should we unban you ?: I play this city everyday and love doing so, I know the rules, I know what's aloud and what's not maybe I committed a minor mistake but I feel hard done by receiving a perm ban when they boys who did it should be and they get away with it, its confusing. I was just RPing like any other day but I'm being punished for it, I've read threw what I have been banned by and I feel innocent I hope this can get sorted and carry on playing your city, I have them boys calling me "Scouse Cunts" "Living on Benefits" so in my opinion they both deserved to die. Maybe I should of spoken to the gods first instead of resorting to anger and taking it out on them but I did ask them to stop multiple times but they didn't that's the whole reason I continued to pursue it as they kept on giving me verbal comments. please look into this i hope you sort this out. Thank you for your time once again.

This Should just not of happened if police was doing there job and not bullying using there powers its not fair. this is the only occasion I've broken a rule but my health comes first so if I feel like I'm getting picked on or bullied why should they get away with it. PLEASE PLEASE, understand where I'm coming from.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

i may have used the wrong word xenophobic I meant Prejudice

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Afternoon @Addo

I'd assume you didn't read the appeals guidelines as a whole hence your comment only 5 hours after you appeal went up asking why you had no response in that time? If you have a look when the appeals we're submitted they were before your appeal therefore would get a response before you, However you did decided to bump your appeal as a whole hence why the appeal was locked. I'll link the guidelines below from our Wiki.

I've had a look at the reason for your ban and one of them is combat logging. In relation to combat logging punishments they do come with a mandatory 1 month cooldown period before you can appeal the ban, Therefore this appeal will be denied and you can re-appeal on or after July 16th 2022.

https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Unban_Appeal

Back