What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Dave Sancho,ReggieW - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

micky reid

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Micky Reid

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Dave Sancho,ReggieW

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/16/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1410

What best describes this incident ?: Baiting, Exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Just to start of this report saying that is is a Joint report:

So I was chilling at Marabunta turf this afternoon at around 12 and Ernie, Reggie and Dave pull up and tell me to put my hands up and which i do and then drop all of my things. Then at about 2pm they pulled up again and Ernie started Baiting and pouring petrol in Marabunta's shop, he then ask borris to leave the shop. So borris left the shop and locked the door behind him so Ernie couldnt harm anyone else but himself if they set the shop on fire. This in turn pissed Reggie and Dave off who was on top of the roof with Steve. They asked for people to unlock the shop doors multiple times to which non of us could as only borris had keys. After not liking the answer clearly, Dave pulled out a shovel and tried to hit steve but he jumped down off the shop and soon after Dave followed. After Dave got steve on the floor by being hit with the shovel, Borris then later tried to start shooting at Dave to which he then missed every shot as he decied to go Prone while getting shot at, favouring the situation in there hands.

I think that all 3 of them have broke the Rule (G1.3) as they have already pulled up previously egging on a fight and shouting at us for no reason with fake accents, now we know we are in conflict with said Gang at the moment but our personal opinion is that they dont know when to call it quites or take a step back.

(G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members. (edited)
[20:06]
And Dave Sancho had also broken on top of that (C2.2) as he used an emote to gain an advantage point for him and the others to win the situation.

(C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

As you can see in both videos seen below

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR37Djv414o 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/oGfD0FN22qk1Y/d1337ZPEZpdx?invite=cr-MSx0UTIsNzEwMDY0OTEs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'm not sure why my name has been mentioned for 'baiting' when all I did was arrive on turf and react to negative, antagonistic comments and actions conducted by your own membership. A longer reply will be posted later responding fully to this.

I'm also unsure as to why this has been brought up on the forums because when this issue was originally brought up in discord, a resolution was reached and everyone was happy with the outcome. This is now a complete 180 on the matter and shows complete bad faith. Again, a full reply will be posted later.

Some context. Marabunta and Hustlers are in an ongoing feud, altercation, war, beef, whatever you want to call it. It's a conflict that has been happening for a number of days and arguably weeks on a smaller scale. Last night Marabunta attempted to attack Tequi-la-la. Due to this, today a small group of Hustlers (Reggie, Ernie, Joe, Ginge, and Dave) were showing presence in the area of East Lost Santos and Marabunta turf. Taxing drug dealers, pressuring them, circling the area, things of that nature. Thirty minutes before the clip in the report, a small group of Hustlers had robbed a lone Marabunta on their turf. After the robbery, the lone Marabunta member had disappeared and a few of us had stuck around, speaking with many people in the area and resuming taxation on the turf. A short time later we arrive back at Marabunta turf to continue speaking to a few neutral parties that were standing in the area, that is where the clip starts.

We arrived on the turf after a short break with the sole purpose to show ourselves in the area, tax, and converse with the people that we had previously spoken to a very short time ago. Due to the previous robbery and the lack of any Marabunta presence since then we didn't expect to see any Marabunta active on the turf. This is evident when we are questioned initially and are unsure of who we are speaking to. We decided to leave the area as there were a lot of new people in the area that we didn't recognise. As we were making attempts to leave one of the Marabunta members made patronising and sly comments in order to antagonise us. We then paused our retreat and replied to a comment on the radio, when we did this another patronising and sarcastic comment was made. There are many things you can infer from the tone of voice, choice of words, and general demeanor of the Marabunta member that stated "I'm here and sooo scared".

What we inferred from his mocking tones and sarcastic language was that he was pushing us to do something, we were ready and moving to leave when we were halted by this. As to why the petrol was poured, it seemed at the time the more enjoyable course of action. We could've charged you with guns and knives and had a fight but there doesn't seem much fun in that. In choosing this course it seemed the best way to have an enjoyable dialogue that could've gone either way.

Moving on to the C2.2 claim. This is very confusing to me because to my knowledge this was resolved in a discord chat. During the fight, just after hitting someone with a shovel I speak on the radio, my radio activation key is M and my prone was bound to J. I messed up and fat fingered the J key whilst attempting to speak on the radio. My claim is further backed up by my immediate surprise when I go prone, in fact, you can even hear it in the clip when I say "Oh shit!". In the video you have linked, you can see me at 5:04 incapacitating an individual with a shovel, barely a second later I am fired upon and proning. So in barely half a second, you claim I have taken the time to bash someone with a shovel, realise I am being shot at, talk on the radio and press my prone hotkey, all of this in half a second. Doesn’t seem plausible does it?

I can't help but feel annoyed and frustrated about having to even write a reply to this report. As soon as the situation had calmed down I apologised in OOC chat and was more than happy to come to discord to explain myself. We all went into discord and had a back-and-forth discussion about the situation with a staff member present. In the sense of fairness, one of the people that was incapacitated in the incident was taken to the hospital to avoid the situation from becoming toxic, this was done even before the OOC chat requests were even made. When talking in discord it seemed the only issue you had was that an item was lost so we decided that the best course of action was to return it to once again stop the situation from becoming toxic and to keep all interactions healthy. An item was handed over as part of a compensation agreement between the two parties. Later on, this item was handed back with no explanation and this report was put up.

I’ll summarise. The accusations of baiting are false, you proactively antagonised us when we were briefly parked up outside the shop, attempting to elicit a response from us. We had no idea Marabunta was present as the lone member you had on turf in colours had disappeared previously some time ago. As soon as we had an inkling that some of you were in the area we made off to leave, that is when you chose to antagonise us, causing us to respond to your sarcastic and sly comments. As for the exploiting accusation, intent and action are very different, my intent was not to gain an advantage, my intent was to speak on the radio. I pressed my prone keybind that is right next to my radio key. It was a simple mistake that I tried to rectify. Anyone can see that I didn't intend to exploit.

One thing more I would like to add is that the keybind that has caused the issue has been unbound. It would also be nice to continue our chat in discord as I am rather confused as to why this is the action you have taken. Let me know.

Does not matter if it is a mistake, it was used and due to that you got a advantage you shouldnt have had. Why would you have a bind that makes you prone right by your key for radio that you use all the time?

and as for the chat we had in discord it got sorted with you and one of the marabunta member involved but not the other 2, the reason i brought it here is because the way you wanted to resolve it with  1 of the members from marabunta was to compensate the weapon he lost in the scenario which makes no  sense in rp at all, but he went  along with it then me and him had a chat about it and come to the conclusion to bring it here because yes the bind may have been by your radio and yes you  didnt mean  to press it but you  did and because of that you had a huge advantage over the other 2  mara members standing! the compensation was given back due to it not making any sense in rp at all  and the report went up because i wasnt happy about the prone at all! also the compensation sounded like a bit of a  bribe to not put the report  up!

Does not matter if it is a mistake, it was used and due to that you got a advantage you shouldnt have had. Why would you have a bind that makes you prone right by your key for radio that you use all the time?
Of course it matters. Why would you want someone to be punished for something they genuinely didn't mean to do? I might be wrong here but I am under the impression that bans are supposed to correct irresponsible and unwanted behaviour from occurring again. What are we attempting to punish or correct here? Just seems like such a toxic attitude to me.

This is a clip from my point of view: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/oW98eOJBFYhcu/d13370hFsZz6?invite=cr-MSx4dzYsMzE5NDUyNzYs As you can see in the clip I didn't even see you pull out your firearm. I wasn't even aware of the present danger to know when to dodge. Once again, my actions were unfortunate and very crap timing, however, my intent wasn't to get an advantage and I believe the steps I took to resolve the issue were reasonable. It just seems you want me punished. Unfairly. I do not have a prone keybind, I have a favourite emote bound. It's unfortunate and I've learned from my mistake, hence why it has been unbound. 

and as for the chat we had in discord it got sorted with you and one of the marabunta member involved but not the other 2
This is simply false. Myself and the three people involved all discussed it in discord after it happened. By the end you said you were happy with my explanation, Boris was happy with the compensation agreement and Steve seemed happy as he was discussing ways to make the war more fun and avoid toxicity, melee fights, and similar fun interactions. So I'm unsure what exactly has happened after as everyone seemed happy at the end. Was it all lies just to make me feel relief only to all have a laugh on the forums at my expense? It's completely in bad faith.

the compensation was given back due to it not making any sense in rp at all
A staff member (PsianaRama) was present during the conversation and made no objections to this as it was RP'd properly. When the item was handed over to Boris, he even struck up a friendly conversation with me and we had a nice chat. There was no inclination that you had any gripes about the situation. I don't know where all this has suddenly come from. 

he compensation sounded like a bit of a  bribe to not put the report  up!
Before we even spoke in discord or any issues arose in OOC chat we immediately took you, the reporter, to the Hospital because of the mistake. We then asked in discord how we can resolve this, we showed clips, watched your clips, debated facts and that is when compensation was brought up.

I would like to add something regarding Reggie and Ernie. Not once did the issue you have described in this report come up in the discord chat. They haven't even had the opportunity to discuss this with you. At every opportunity you have declined to speak with them, denying them any chance to resolve the issue in discord.

As always, we are all willing to speak in discord, answer questions and attempt to resolve it.

An item was handed over as part of a compensation agreement between the two parties. Later on, this item was handed back with no explanation and this report was put up. 
With regards to this can I ask what was compensated and who was involved in the compensation...

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

With regards to this can I ask what was compensated and who was involved in the compensation...
The compensation was to be an M1911. Myself, the reporter, and Boris agreed that compensation was the best way to resolve the issue. PsianaRama was present during these talks, as were all the other parties involved. An hour later, Boris handed back the M1911 without explanation and this report was put up.

As I said in my previous reply, I wasn’t the one who said the compensation was going to solve it, the compensation was brought up by a member of the hustler gang who wasn’t even involved in the situation, and even another member in the hustler gang stated in the discord chat that the compensation wouldn’t make sense in rp at all which to I agreed with him! When you lot was done talking I said I wanted to see your pov to see if it could be resolved, but it just seemed that because Mike boris was the only one who got killed it was really only him you was speaking to, but from my POV as I said in the discord if you hadn’t of dropped you would’ve died and boris could’ve continued to shoot at reggie. This is my final comment on this report, i would like to thank staff for taking the time to look and read through this report 

So as for the baiting claims that have been made, I feel as if not enough evidence has been provided to show this. Hustlers arrive and begin to create RP by running into the shop and pouring petrol. If you were to show a video of them driving past every 5-10 minutes shouting and swearing at you then I'd agree that that would be considered baiting. 

As for the incident with Dave Sancho using the emote:

I'm not entirely sure why you would have this emote bound to a key and why on earth you would put it so close to your push to talk. Mistake or not, the use of these emotes in a combat environment is not tolerated.

Action taken against 49603 for C2.2  

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back