What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Mxtty1011 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxtty1011

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Mxtty1011 

In-game Name: Brian Dingle

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198321573216

Ban ID: !!rpuk9127!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I will not lie and what I'm about to say is nothing but the truth. Me and my friend were being hunted down by a large group of guys with guns as I had scammed their friend, one tried setting me up and i was confident it was one of the people trying to kill me and this was further backed by my friend reporting seeing multiple bikes follow him to a GPS set, so with this I rammed him and knocked him out. we then put him in a BMW and flew down to the beach stopping multiple times along the way to make sure they 100% were not following us. once we got to the beach my friend drove him deep under water and as he did so randomly out of no where all his boys on bikes drove up and shot me. CLEARLY POWER GAMING. out of frustration of someone killing me by using discord I combat logged to not give them the satisfaction of playing around with me after unfairly killing me.

Why should we unban you ?: I should be unbanned due to the fact I simply broke a rule in retaliation to another group / player using Discord to locate where we were. Yes to follow all rules I shouldn't of logged, but these people were only going to fill their egos with killing me despite the fact they broke the rules to do so and once they done this it really ruined my experience to carry on with the RP as it was hardly a RP scene anyways.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

May I also add one thing, since my previous ban , I have been GRINDING the server and I hope its shown somewhere it logs. contributing to the community to the best RP level as I can I am absolutely gutted to be in this situation again but it was simply a situation of someone breaking rules to put me in this situation and i believe someone who already isn't properly roleplaying shouldn't be allowed to prosecute me for just not RPing in a situation that he fucked up.

Good Afternoon @Mxtty1011

First off honesty is key and you do know what happened that lead to you being banned. In relation to the rule break it's best to make a report with evidence and we will review that. Now you did indeed combat log from the server as per your own admission, However with that being said combat logging bans do come with a mandatory 1 month cooldown period before you are able to appeal. You can make a new appeal on or after July 21st 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back