What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - kingsloth2004 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for kingsloth2004 

In-game Name: tylan zorba

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199094843573

Ban ID: !!rpuk8431!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9 & C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned because I was helping my friend get money on the server by making new guys and giving my friend money the delate them
and then I got killed and someone pick me up and try and bring me somewhere but I combat log

Why should we unban you ?: because it ben couple of mouths and I learned my lesson not to do it again and try my best at being a good roleplayer

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Not to much for us to work with on the appeal now is there? If you aren't willing to put any effort in to the appeal then why would we ? I'll give you another chance to put more effort in 

I'm very sorry I'm not good with this stuff but I got banned because I help my friend get money by making a new character given him 30k because but after I just delate them 
and the other reason that I combat logged when I died at the hospital and someone put me in there car and I was angry so I combat logged 

and you should unbanned me because I know what I did was wrong and I will never do it again because I like it In roleplay.co.uk and all the people are amazing to play with so that why  

No problem, So in relation to creating characters to gain more money. Why did you do this? Was it just you involved or did you have help from someone else? 

What was the logic behind you doing this? 

In relation to the combat logging, If this was just out of anger was this the only time you've done this? 

so I gave the money to my best friend not to myself I was helping him and I made my money by doing drugs or taxi and sometime he made a character and give me the money but then I give him the money back to his main character and it was not for my benefit but his 

Whilst I understand you didn't do it for yourself you still assisted someone else in breaking the server rules thus breaking them yourself. Why didn't you and your friend earn the money legit, Over trying to cheat your ways to it? 

As asked above 'In relation to the combat logging, If this was just out of anger was this the only time you've done this?'

How can we be sure you won't simply get angry in another situation that doesn't go your way and then you decide to break more rules? 

Also can you answer the question I asked above, " Why didn't you and your friend earn the money legit, Over trying to cheat your ways to it? "

with the combat logging that was the frits time and i was angry at the person wh killed me and the person that was with me

my friend want money quick so i help him a bit out and i said to my self im not doing this stuff again

Going through the appeal, Its been somewhat difficult to get a better understanding of what you've done ect based on the sheer lack of effort you are making to the responses. Most are a sentence or two. As such I'll go ahead and deny the appeal and when you are going to put a bit more effort within the appeal you are welcome to make a new one.

Denied!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back