What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - No ID/Name - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vally

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jack Vally

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: No ID/Name

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/30/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 29

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Video is self explanatory however I failed to get an ID or name unfortunately

Incident: So we stop and search this guy who had been seen with a firearm outside of MRPD, he then proceeds to combat log whilst being cuffed and detained by PC John Miller, we wait around the area for a few minutes to see if he would come back when we see a random bike turn up almost assessing the area to make sure his mate can log back in ok, he then spots us and proceeds to say nothing as he drives over to check us out, later on the same guy is seen breaking into the PD and shooting officer PC Mike Duff, he then combat logs after being detained and cuffed, we waited around the area again for 10-15 mins and he did not show, Maybe you can find the log of him killing Duff at 00:29am

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/4VubibNoXsg

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello, I'm PS Mike Duff and was involved in this... I just reviewed my other BWV and saw this as well where you can see this person intentionally combat log here: https://youtu.be/dDGHFXJTrIY

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello @Vally& @Duff

I have Identified the person that logged out in both of the videos provided and I can say I am very confident with the logs I have that this is the same person.

Action Taken

CharID: 51282

Ban: C2.3

Duration: Peranently

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back