What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 140,538,522 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Harvey McCormick

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 140,538,522

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/02/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2345

What best describes this incident ?: C1.2, G4.4, G2.4, G2.3

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So basically, to start this off my in-city daughter called me asking me to bring a gun to shoot some guys who stole her car and she had disabled it and locked them in. I then proceeded to chat with them and shoot all 3 off them as I had a suspicion that they had guns on them, and they were being uncompliant. I then take them up to mara oil field where the clip begins (sadly my clips only let me save 2 minute of every clip) We then proceeded to get what Should have been lifeless bodies out of the car after all three had been shot in the head but all three where very talkative and cocky towards us all while they are critically injured (G4.4), Not acting out there injuries or showing any signs of pain. They then proceed to make transphobic comments (C1.2) to my in city daughter at ( 57 seconds in the clip) he proceeds to say "does one of the girls have a penis" and my in city daughter Cynthia has had problems with this before form others, (This community should feel safe and be able to roleplay like anyone else without being subjected to transphobic comments or hate crime) as we are driving to dump them they were referring to real life and talking as if they were not in the city and they were not staying in character they never stuck to roleplay, as we approach the beach I proceeded to tell my passenger who's in the trunk to get out (as I was away to dump the males in the car into the ocean) and when i dump the sultan in the water they proceed to speak as if their lungs are not being filled with water at that moment in time and towards the end of the clip you can hear one of the culprits proceed to say "see you in five minutes" They did not roleplay there injuries (G2.3) they did not roleplay everything” (G2.4)

had to make slight edit to add more detail 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/qNiMkubODRWSu/d1337oEpQeHX?invite=cr-MSxoVHgsMzA4NDM2MzUs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello there @Macca__
Ladies/Gentleman/Fellow lurkers. 

I hope we're doing well in this lovely day. 
I hope the weather is beautiful outside and we got our daily dose of Vitamin-D. 

After reviewing all the footage, I am safe to rule out a few punishments and you might even like to hear this, but some of these gentleman have already been permanently banned. 
in your words they did not value their life, but in that clip I do not see them do that (most likely because it's the 2m clip), and they're already dead(incapacitated), not much to value there, you claim you've shot them in the head, I can see you did shoot them with a gun, but how do I know you've shot them in the head? They still could be alive for all I know (as I haven't seen them get "headshotted" as the kids say). - They did however not act out any of the gunshots wounds regardless where they were. G4.4.

The only thing(s) I see is them breaking-RP(2.3), not acting injured(4.4).
With the claim of him being "transphobic" and you stating and I quote "They then proceed to make transphobic comments" I personally don't think this is transphobic, he asked "Don't one of the girls have a penis?", but he did not continue any further.

I can not punish them for (2.4) value of life, when they're dead in the clip you've provided.
For the (1.2) claim, I personally don't believe what he said is transphobic, he did ask a question, he does not go any further with it.. 

I also want to point out which is one of requirements for the rule breaks you accuse these people of: 

• 3-5 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs. The only exception to this is blatant rulebreaks.

APPROVED 

Now onto the punishments:

ID/Name: 522 Phil Mcdonald
Rules Broken:
(G2.3) Roleplay Everything
(G4.4) When you are downed
Punishment:
Following FBS 1 Day Ban.

ID/Name: 538 Garry Mongomery
Rules Broken:
Punishment: 
Following FBS he'd receive a 1 day ban, but he has been permanently banned, this will be added as additional rules broken. 

ID/Name: 140 George Hanlon 
Rules Broken:
Punishment: 
Following FBS he'd receive a 1 day ban, but he has been permanently banned, this will be added as additional rules broken. 

(G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.
(G4.4) When you are downed:

• You have been injured to the point that you have been incapacitated and you must roleplay your injuries. You have not yet been killed; this only occurs when you respawn.
  • When roleplaying your injuries, you must not make direct reference to the in-game respawn timer.

I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report as, as I know they can be time consuming. 
I hope you've a wonderful time! 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back