What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Invidious - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invidious

Unban Appeal for Invidious 

In-game Name: Frank Weazer

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198063208239

Ban ID: !!rpuk8571!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.4, G2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for not Rping my injuries along with breaking RP and arguing with the other member while heavily injured.

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to be unbanned as I've played the server for hundreds of hours and haven't had any further incidents or reports with other players. This interaction was a one time incident to which I responded poorly to being mugged. While it is a constant on the server and is highly frustrating I understand that it's how some players choose to play and I cannot complain and break RP when this is done.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets carry on from what I asked in your last appeal, So this isn't the full story now is it? Lets be honest and try again.

Furthermore you say this is a one time incident, What do you mean by this?

Good morning,

I'm unsure what details I've left out?; I've linked the reporting members video below for you to best witness the situation as apparently I haven't articulated it well. If you require any further information I'll happily provide it, However I believe I've listed what offences I've committed however I could further add that the interaction was toxic as we're both sick of being robbed which heavily antagonised the situation.

Video proof from reporting player

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/hPvrtv8XPf9A3/9zESNjqiXV23?invite=cr-MSxtc2IsNDY3MDkxMSw 

I've also linked the original report as well if that's any help. 

Cheers, 

Do you not recall threatening to break NRL to go back and kill them? Whilst yes you did outline other rules we will have a chat about this first. You did make such a claim in the situation, Did you follow through and go back to them after the fact?

Morning,

As states in my unban appeal I threatened to come back however obviously didn't commit to the action.  It was a toxic encounter from both parties. To which me and the reporting player crossed paths the next day were they attempted to comment on this interaction to which I ignored.

I was guilty of not acting my injuries and toxicity, However my reaction time for dropping my items were stunted as I was counted down from 5 to meet the request.

Thanks

So lets start with your involvement. In relation to what you did why did you believe it was acceptable for you to do so and in turn break server rules? 

As I said above I do not believe either my actions or the reporting players was acceptable to be honest. However I will completely agree that my actions was far worse then his. It was a toxic encounter and doesn't comply with server rules. 

So in short no, I do not believe my actions were the correct response to the scenario however annoying it was. 

While it is a constant on the server
Explain please. 
Is it a constant on the server or just something that seems to happen to you a lot? Have you built up your character properly and roleplayed to a high standard with different people to reach a standing in the city or is the toxic and item focused behaviour we see in this report your usual attitude towards others? 

Sure,

Similar to Rust, playing the server is extremely difficult at the beginning because it's seen as easier to pick on newer players for their loot/fun. Due to a combination of lack of experience and resources EG contacts/ammunition there's little to nothing you can do it combat it.  However Yes, I guess it is something that just happens to me a lot, Along with most new people.  Its frustrating and there's not really anything you can do about it, Starting off its like running on quicksand, You can expel a lot of effort and time to get out of your situation, but tend to end back where you started eventually.

This doesn't however mean that you can't get out, As many people have. I was simply saying that being subject to muggings and kidnappings is a constant issue and can be frustrating, to which I handled the situation poorly. I'm not deflecting my reaction to this, I hold my hands up and shouldn't have acted the way I did. 

Furthermore I would like to highlight that just because this interaction was toxic, My general attitude and behaviour is not. I've played the server a fair bit now and haven't had any other interactions to this degree, I also believe this situation was worse due to the lack of time to comply with demands. And while I understand that this snippet of my time on the server may show me in a bad light, the majority of my interactions with other regular players are friendly and with mutual respect.

Cheers

If someone pisses you off in-game like this again how would you keep this rage in check? Also 2nd permeant ban why should we give you yet another chance? When after being given a chance you find yourself here again?

Robbie, 

I would say the same as everyone else,  Yes it was an annoying situation and yes I acted poorly however I agree again, I shouldn't have responded as I did. 

As for the permanent ban they're both unrelated. My first ban was due to a misunderstanding with transferring cash. I again, held my hands up and didn't commit the offence a further time.  

Very well... 

You will be given one golden chance. Any ban within the the next 6 months, will be permanent once again. However, this time you will also be facing a 6 month cooldown until you can appeal. I really hope you will use this opportunity wisely and won´t make me regret giving you this chance.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back